Chapter 1

Y/N and Tony were in love ever since they met one another at one of Tony's parties. It was your classic boy meets girl, they fall in love, and everything works out. But the age gap was kinda big. I mean she was 18 and he was 28, 10 years isnt that bad.

The world did do its talking though about a 18 year old with a 28 year old, but they didnt care they were in love. Tony never in his life thought he would find someone to love this much and yet he did.

Three years later the couple not only announced they got married in secret, but Y/N gave birth to their son; Peter Parker Stark.

A family that had everything they could ever want and really all the wanted was one another. That was until everything fell apart.

"Okay, baby its just for a fews days and then I'll be home." Tony says.

"You're headed to a war zone, Tony." Y/N says.

"I know, but Rhodes will be there and I'll be fine." Tony says and kisses her head.

"I know I just am alittle afraid something will happen to you." Y/N says.

"Nothing will baby. I promise." Tony says.

He held his wife close to him and kissed her. That was until their 6 year old came in yelling eww.

"Stop it. Thats gross." Peter says.

"It is not. Now, Bud I need you to look after momma and keep her safe for me okay?" Tony questions picking him up.

"Yes daddy." Peter says.

Tony kissed his head handing him to Y/N and kissed his wife one last time before leaving.

Everything seemed fine until Y/N got a call that made her have a full blown break down.

"Mommy? Whats the matter? Why are you crying?" Peter asks.

"Oh sweetie, umm... Well.. You see..." Y/N says.

"Is Daddy dead?" Peter asks.

"Oh baby I hope not. Daddy, is just lost right now. But Uncle Rhodey will find him." Y/N says crying softly.

He gave his mom a hug and kissed her head as he whips the tears from her cheeks.

"Its okay Mommy. I'll keep you safe." Peter says and kissed her forehead.

Peter really did love his mother more then and yeah knowing his dad was mission scared him, but he wanted to be brave for his mom.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turn into months and there was a call that Y/N was glad to have gotten.

"Wait in the car with Uncle Happy please." Y/N says.

"Yes Momma." Peter says.

Y/N got out of the car and once she saw Tony she ran over to him. He was quick to lift her up in his arms and kissed her.

"Its okay Darlin. Im home." Tony says.

"You are never leave me again." Y/N says and places kisses all over his face.

"Never." Tony says.

He placed her down and she took his hand in hers and lead him to the car and as the arrived Peter got out and went to his father.

"Daddy!" Peter yells and hugs his legs.

"Dont go away again. Never again." Peter says.

"Okay, Bud never again." Tony says.

The family got into the car, but the thing was now that this has happened things are never going to be the same ever again.

A/N: Okay guy I hope you enjoy this story.