Chapter 32

That was right Y/N was indeed pregnant with a child and she wasnt even sure which one of her lost loves was the father. And when she went to get her baby checked she got a little surprise.

She found out that she was already 9 weeks pregnant and she didnt even realize. That and her surprise was that she is pregnant with twins.

The surprise was clearly unexpected and yet it was a wonderful surprise. Slowly months started to pass and before anyone knew it 6 months passed and Y/N was 3 weeks to her due date.

But she went into labor early and after hours of labor Y/N gave birth to two very healthy and cute little baby boys. And with the DNA teach they had two days after the boys were born Y/N learned that one was Tony's and one was Steve's. So the new members on the family were Archer Anthony Stark and Finley Steven Rogers their middle names being their father's name.

Y/N was now a mother of six and she had to do it alone... Well kinda. Natasha is always there for her and the kids, along with Happy, Pepper, Rhodey, Bucky, and Sam. Which are the ones other then Y/N who knew Tony and Steve best.

One day when the little ones are older they will ask their Mom, Aunts and Uncles about their fathers. And sure those stories will be hard to tell, but it will give the children the knowledge of their fathers and make them feel connected.

Peter however will be the one who will remember them the most. And their deaths had badly effected him. But he knows he has to keep moving forward and not backwards. He knows he has to because its what they would have wanted.

Without Tony and Steve around Y/N knows life will be hard and things will never be the same. But as she looks at her kids she sees both a part of both Steve and Tony in all of them biological or not. And that makes it all worth it.

Sometimes in life you might have a beautiful story that will end with Happily Ever After. But for this family they got an Unhappy Ending. But sometimes endings are only the start for a new beginning.

And for Y/N her chapter with her loves was over and it was an unhappy ending. But her next chapter with her kids and keeping Tony and Steve's memories alive could just be an unexpected happy ending.

The End

A/N: Well I hope you all enjoyed Unhappy Ending and I promise the next Stony x Reader series I make wont end in sadness. Thanks for reading and check out my other books.