Chapter 21

Steve was on the run and to make matters even crazier Tony has decided to make other changes. He sold the tower the beginning of the team cause he felt like it was time to move on.

Y/N was okay with his change and she wasnt really concerned with that. She was more concerned with the fact that Steve was gone, and her daughter will be having a mobile relationship with her father.

Its been just a few months and everyday Everlie was growing and for Y/N it broke her heart that Steve wasnt seeing it.

Steve was away and he knew in his heart he made a good choice for his friend, but he knew he made the worse choice for himself. Tony hated and he wasnt going to see his daughter grow. But he knew that Y/N is an amazing mother and will keep her safe. Just like he knew Tony would be an amazing father to have around.

Y/N was feeding Everlie when Tony walked in and he was very upset about something.

"Hey baby. You okay?" Y/N asks.

"No. Thats son of yours and getting on my nerves." Tony says.

"Why is he always my son when he does something you dont like?" Y/N asks him.

"What is he doing anyway?" Y/N asks.

"He keeps trying to make his way on missions and I keep telling him no, but he keeps spamming my phone." Tony says.

"Oh so because he is acting like you, you call him my son?" Y/N asks.

"Yes." Tony says.

"He is more like you then either of us want to admit." Y/N says.

"That may or may not be true." Tony says.

"Just make sure he knows its better to do little things and nothing huge." Y/N says.

"Yeah, you should do that." Tony says.

"Wait why?" Y/N asks.

"Cause he is your son." Tony says walking down to his lab.

After Y/N finished feeding Everlie she then went into Peter's room and saw that he was coming into his room from the window.

"You're late." Y/N says.

"Hi Mom." Peter says.

"Get down now." Y/N says.

"Am I in trouble?" Peter asks.

"No, but please come down." Y/N says.

Peter got down from the ceiling and began changing into his Pjs.

"Look your dad isnt okay with you bothering him with missions. And neither am I." Y/N says.

"But.." Peter says.

"Fighting Steve and those other Avengers were a different thing. You need to stay at the little crime thing." Y/N says to him.

"It was something that will also make me feel better." Y/N says.

"Mom, I was giving a special gift and I should be able to use it." Peter says.

"So was I. But I dont go around using it. I rather not. What is the big deal with saving the world anyway?" Y/N asks.

"Because, I get to be known as a hero and not some loser in school. And if they knew I was IronMan's son then thats all I will be as well. I like the feeling when I help and I want to do more." Peter says.

"Sweetheart, I get that I do. But for my sake and your father's you need to listen when we say no. Look we love you and if we lost you it was crush us. So please understand we arent doing this to spite you. We set this rule because we love you." Y/N says.

"But..." Peter says.

"No buts Peter. Now do your homework and lights out by ten." Y/N says.

"Yes mom." Peter says.

Y/N left his room knowing that since he was Tony's son, he wasnt going to listen to her. She didnt know wether or not to be proud or scared.