Chapter 14

Steve has done what he has always done best and that was save everyone. HYDRA was behind everything and his old war buddy was alive and ran off. Steve though in the end was hurt.

When he awoke Sam was with him and when Sam left Y/N came in. The moment he saw her a smile appeared on his lips as tears just formed in her eyes.

"Its not as bad as it looks Doll." Steve says with a small smile.

"Im going to be fine. I've missed you." Steve says.

"I've missed you too." Y/N says.

She sat beside him and held his hand. She just looked into his blue eyes then bringing his hand to her lips and kissed it. She was just happy he was alive.

"Hey once you're free to leave, Tony and I want you to come stay in the tower. And not on your own separate floor." Y/N says.

"What do you mean?" Steve asks.

Y/N didnt answer him since she didnt want to completely ruin what Tony had wanted to offer to Steve.

When Steve was able to leave he and Y/N traveled to New York and it was pretty quiet in the tower. Tony had planned it that way.

"Hey look whos alive." Tony says.

"Alot of people actually. You know since HYDRA was going to..." Steve says.

"Why'd you have to ruin it?" Tony questions.

"Tony easy. You want him to say yes remember." Y/N says.

"Yeah. Right. Sorry Darlin." Tony says.

"Say yes? Say yes to what?" Steve questions.

"Well see I already said the fully living with us, but I left out the other thing." Y/N says.

"What other thing? Im very lost right now." Steve says.

"Well you are old." Tony says.

"Tony!" Y/N says smacking his arm.

"Sorry. Look, Rogers we have alittle thing to ask you." Tony says.

"Have a seat." Y/N says guiding him to the couch.

"Rogers, its been almost two years and we think its time to make a change. Not just living together, but adding you in to our lives alittle differently." Tony says.

"What does that mean exactly?" Steve asks.

"What Tony is proposing is well an actually proposal. But he isnt wording it quite right. He is asking you to join us no longer as a boyfriend, but as a husband." Y/N says.

Steve then just looked at them and then he knew what he wanted. Them. He then answered them with a yes and with that they had at alittle celebration.

The team and Peter were the only ones to know the about the engagement. They were all married a month after the asked.

They only wanted the team and Peter for the wedding and the tower did just nicely. Afterward with Tony's pull they were able to all have a last name change rather quickly.

All three of them and Peter all now went with the hyphenated last names. All four of the them and those in the future will be going by  Stark-Rogers from now on.