Chapter 23

So when you are on a walk with your husband and two year old daughter and a Wizard shows up what do you do? You dont want to, but you have to let him take your husband.

Y/N had to watch Tony leave with the Wizard man and Bruce before Happy brought her back home. She then saw the news and there Tony was fighting aliens and was now gone. And not just hime but her 15 year old son.

"I cant believe this, can we just have a normal life?" Y/N questions.

"Unfortunately you cant." Rhodey says.

"Thanks Rhodes." Y/N says.

"Look I called Steve and he said he'll find Vision before those things come." Bruce says.

"Whatever. Im going to put my daughter down for a nap. Then Im going to take one myself." Y/N says.

She walked off with her daughter and did just that. Hours later she was in the kitchen when she heard someone come in.

"Hi." Steve says.

"Hi." Y/N says turning to face him.

"How have you been?" Steve asks.

"Good. Except for the fact that Tony and Peter are in Space. Im good." Y/N says.

"Wait.. Peter? Are you sure?" Steve asks.

"FRIDAY, was alerted to send him home and that was hours ago and he isnt here. So you can say that he is indeed his father's child." Y/N says.

"Im sorry. We will be rid of this and... Hopefully we can..."Steve says.

"Come home? I would love that." Y/N says.

"Me too." Steve says.

She gave him a hug and felt safe where she was like he hadnt gone. But he couldnt stay right now as he had to go with the others to save Vision.

"I promise. I'll come back when this is over and just so you know I never stopped loving this family." Steve says to her.

"I know. We havent stopped loving you either even if Tony wont admit it." Y/N says.

She kissed his cheek before he left off for the mission. Y/N felt bad because she didnt let her daughter see her dad, but she will when he is going to be stable and around.

Not knowing anything about everything thats going on all she had was the news. Things were bleak. She was soon to learn that everything has changed.

Steve called her after the fight hoping she didnt dust away. She was relieved to hear he too wasnt gone and that he was coming home. Everlie wasnt gone, Steve wasnt gone, and neither was she. But they didnt know if Tony or Peter were gone. But Y/N was prepared to learn the truth if either of them came back home.

She knew if one was gone then it would be hard for the one that was left. But she had a feeling that she was only the mother to one child now and that instantly broke her heart.