38

MARIAH

Valentine's Day wasn't a holiday that I particularly enjoyed—I felt as if it were only something used as a way to make money. Which was why I was glad when Valentino agreed and we decided not to buy each other gifts.

Still, I was in the lovey move that the holiday promoted, which was exactly why I was on my way to Valentino's office after getting off of work early, lingerie under the hoodie and sweatpants I was wearing. I figured he could enjoy a surprise with how stressed he's been.

"Good evening," I greeted the man in the lobby, watching as he turned up his nose at my appearance. I clearly wasn't wearing the business formal attire required for those who usually visited here. "I'm here to visit my boyfriend...Valentino Santori."

His eyes immediately widened in realization, a smile instead taking over his face as he rushed to call Valentino and ask if I could come up.

"Thank you," I said in a fake sweet voice, walking over the elevator and preparing myself for Valentino. He would definitely enjoy his Valentine's Day treat.

"Good evening, Mister Santori," I greeted him in a fake British accent as I walked into his office, stopping my tracks as I saw him rubbing his temples while looking at the computer on his humongous desk. I had never seen an office so large.

"You've been stressing yourself out so much, babe," I muttered as I approached him, standing behind his chair and rubbing his shoulders. "You need to take breaks."

"I know," he groaned, throwing his head back to look up at me, his green eyes making my heart rate speed up. "Happy Valentine's Day, love."

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

Gripping the back of his chair, I spun him around so that he was facing me, and stopped it so that he was directly in front of me. I leaned down to his level, pressing a kiss to his plump lips as I twirled one of his curls around my finger.

"Is anyone else up here," I said lowly to him, locking eyes with him as I remained just centimeters away.

He furrowed his eyebrows, replying with, "No, why?"

"I have a surprise for you."

***

I watched as she backed away from me, grabbing the zipper of her hoodie and pulling it down slowly to reveal a lingerie top with floral design although most of it was mesh. She then moved to pull down the sweatpants, not removing her eyes from mine as she revealed the matching, thong underwear.

"You're too much," I chuckled, rubbing my chin as she approached me, a smirk on that gorgeous face of her's.

Before she could get too close, I stood to my feet to tower over her, wrapping a hand around her neck as she stared up at me—lust clouding her eyes.

With one hand still around her neck, I used the other to unbuckle my belt as she captured my lips in a messy, yet passionate kiss. Her hand gripped my wrist as I kept my hand on her neck—she clearly enjoyed it.

"Suck my dick," I whispered against her lips as she cupped my bulge in her hands, biting her bottom lip.

Without a response, she squatted down in front of me and pulled my pants and boxers the rest of the way down, taking my length into her mouth.

"Mariah, fuck," I groaned as I hit the back of her throat, a gag leaving her mouth as she looked up at me with watery eyes.

She added a hand as she bobbed her head, doing a really good job. When she pulled away suddenly, a trail of spit separating us, she encouraged me to thrust into her mouth.

I did as she said, gripping her hair in my hand as I did so and watching as the mascara on her eyes began to run down her gorgeous face. I loved the way she kept her eyes locked on me the entire time.

"Sit on the edge of my desk," I demanded once I pulled out of her mouth, helping her back to her feet. I slapped her ass roughly as she moved to do what I said, garnering a gasp out of her before she sent me a smirk.

I watched as she sat on the desk, opening her legs for me as I approached her. I grabbed the hem of the panties and pulled them down her legs before positioning myself at her entrance as she gripped onto my biceps.

She let out a loud moan as I sunk into her, bringing a grin to my face at the sound of it. I loved listening to the sound of her moan—especially since I was the one causing it.

"S-So good," she managed out as her nails dug into my back while she pressed a kiss to my shoulder as I rocked into her.

"Touch yourself," I whispered in her ear, letting out a groan as I watched her do exactly what I said, throwing her head back in pure bliss. "Good girl."

After she reached her first climax, she pushed me back down into my chair and began to ride me. My eyes locked on her as she did so, unable to look away from her. Sure, I enjoyed our sex—it was mind blowing—but even more than that, I enjoyed her—everything about her.

"I love you," I muttered against her lips as she kept going, her eyes widening at my words as she faltered for a second.

A grin grew on her face as she held my face in her hands, responding with, "I love you too. So much."

I bit my lip at her words, beginning to thrust into her from below as she shut her eyes tightly and gripped onto the back of the chair. Her legs began to shake as she reached another climax thanks to the mix of my thrusting and my hand rubbing against her.

I let out a groan as I finished not long after, both of us panting as we simply rested on the chair in the same position.

"I love you," she said again, pressing a final kiss to my lips before standing from the chair. "I'm gonna go clean up."

I watched as her hips swayed while she walked away from me and away to the bathroom connected to my office, unable to wipe the grin off my face. I hadn't expected to tell her that I loved her yet—even though I had for a while—but I was so caught up in the moment that I just had to. I was beyond happy that she said it back.

Suddenly, my phone rang from my desk, interrupting my thoughts. Checking the caller ID, I saw that it was my mother who was calling. I considered ignoring it and calling her later, but instead picked up right before the last ring.

"Valentino!" She yelled over the phone, sounding as if she were crying. "Your father...he's...he's been shot!"

I sucked in a breath at her words, jumping from my seat and immediately dressing back into my clothes, while I kept the phone tucked between my cheek and shoulder to listen to her.

"We're on our way to the hospital...meet us there, please," she cried, struggling to even get the words out.

"I'll be there, mamma. I love you," I shouted, feeling sorry for my poor mother as she cried. I hadn't even considered how my father must have felt considering he was the one who was hurt.

"What's wrong?" Mariah inquired in a worried tone as she rushed out of the bathroom, now completely dressed.

"My father's been shot," I replied blandly, putting my belt back on. "We need to go to the hospital."

a/n: uh oh...valentino's dad is hurt! okay so...let me hear the predictions ya'll have for what's gonna happen! will he survive or will he...not?

also...i'm glad to announce that I'm about to start working on two other books that i'll start updating after i finish this! one features characters we already know...can you guess who?

i think i'll post their introductions soon so you can learn more about the stories, but i'm still constructing their descriptions so be patient!

i hope you enjoyed and please vote!!