Prologue Chapter 2

"Fugnaaaa〜!!!" Grim said while conjuring fire.

"Hee, heeeeeee! We're goners! Runaway!!〜〜" said the ghost as they exited the building.

"E, eh! We... Won?" Grim said confused

"You closed your eyes, at least you hit the target," I said to grim

"Ha-hee... That was sc... No, I wasn't scared at all! This is nothing for the Great Grim! How 'bout that, ghosts? You done?" said Grim, clearly trying to keep his pride.

"Good evening. I have graciously brought you supper. You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out of the school, what are you doing here!?" Crowley said bewildered.

"Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!" Grim said with a smug look on their face.

While that was going on I found myself a place to sit so I can watch them talk.

"Nn? What do you mean by that? .... Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from the dormitory and that's why it's now empty. I forgot that. However, huummm... For you two to work together to get rid of them." Crowley said

"I'm not gonna overlook that "together" comment," Grim said

"Hold up, work together I think not, it's more me threatening him so he won't be seeing any light unless he helps, I mean I totally could have kicked the ghost out but you know me, I'm magicless," I said to Crowley, though he was taken aback a little.

"I'd like the two of you to show me how you exterminated the ghosts," Crowley said curiously.

"But we already gotten rid of all the ghosts! But before that, I. Want. Tuna" Grim said angered.

"I shall be the ghost. If you beat me, I'll give you tuna cans. For I am gracious. Transformation Potion!! *gulp*" Crowley said as he turned into a ghost with a mask and a top hat.

"Eeeeeh. I don't wanna. This is a pain and I have to team up with them again..." Grim said a little scared from when I threatened him.

"Grim check if you can touch him, if you can take a break I'll do it. Even though this is the only time you'll be able to prove yourself to the headmaster." I told Grim in a not too enthusiastic tone.

Sometimes you have to give the other person a push, especially if you don't want to do stuff for them. After I told that the Grim I could see that though he wanted to tell me something, he couldn't because what I had said was true.

"This is the last time! You have to give me tuna!!" Grim said to Crowley

A few minutes after Grim started fighting Crowley I would give him orders so that Grim wouldn't miss. Crowley would pop up next to me or somewhere close to me. I tried to punch him and luckily I was able to land a hit on my first try because it was transformation magic, he was technically still a "human" but in a different form. So I was kicking him with what I learned from taekwondo, even though I was kicking I would miss once in a while because he would pop up out of nowhere but for the most of it, Grim would blast him with fire.

"Hee-haaa... How 'bout that!" Grim said while trying to catch his breath.

"I can't believe... There's a person who can command monsters and also protect themselves. Hmmm... Actually, my teacher-senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony that you have a talent as an animal or wild beast trainer. But... no matter how... *mutter*" Crowley said bewildered.