Episode 2-3

"As I said earlier I suspect Savanaclaw so I think we should "Bodyguard" one of their students while getting dirt on them."

"What Minju had said is a good way to start," Riddle said.

"Actually, we already have plenty of ideas as to who can be potential targets among the students~ There are still other students other than Savanaclaw that I want to check out so I didn't take them out.~ I'll share the info via group chat, so go check the group album out, 'kay? "

"I don't have a phone, that's fine Deuce let me see that," Minju said as she sat next to Deuce to look at the names. "Interesting. Now that I think about it I could have just asked Crowley for everyone's student info then it could have been easier."

"O-oh, o-ok... Diamond-senpai... This is some great information..." Deuce said with a bit of blush.

"Of course~♪ Alright, shall we go check up on the potential targets~?"

"Off we go!" Grim said.

---------------------------------------------

(She/Him)

In the Pomefiore Dorm

"I saved the Savanaclaw dorm for last so then we can take our time~. First up, we've got Pomefiore Dorm. After checking my info, I think we should pay the most attention to the 3rd year Rook Hunt. Golden bobbed hair and a hat are his trademarks." Cater said.

"Rook-senpai is a very capable player who was vital to the competition in last year's tournament. But he is a little bit... Strange, should I say?" said Riddle.

"Oh... Is he the one sitting over there?" said Deuce.

"Uwah...! They all look like they're sparkling...!" said Ace.

"They're pretty but I'm going to let my eyes have a break," Minju said.

"Non, non, little Epel. Holding the teacup without your pinky sticking out is not elegant at all, dear," said Rook.

 "Ah, yes... I'm so sorry."

"I'm so very concerned about what to do for our tournament make-up. Aren't you curious about the new foundation from Felicite Cosmetics?" said Vil.

"Hahaha! Oh, lovely Vil, our King of Poisons! Your brilliance is not determined simply by the quality of cosmetics, is it?"

"I know that dear. However, we have to be prepared if we aim to rank higher, don't we?"

"That initiative of yours, I like it! How truly marvelous!"

"Hm... He totally doesn't look like he'd be strong though. If I were the culprit, I won't target that dude." said Grim.

"Grim there are some people who are strong without the muscules, but I wouldn't want to mess with him he gives off stalker vibes," Minju said.

"Then let's go check the others out~," said Cater.

In the courtyard.

"Next up's Octavinelle Dorm. The ones to pay attention to are those 2nd years, Jade and Floyd Leech. My info says that their strongest point is their coordinated playing. I've heard that anyone who plays against them is always at a loss."

"Uwah...! They both have the same face," said Grim.

"Twins huh and they're both tall, one of them looks like Sebastian, their really pretty," said Minju.

"And uh... They're so tall that the students around them look super tiny..." said Ace.

"They look lanky, but those legs are probably no joke," said Grim.