Episode 1-3

Trey and Deuce were peeling the chestnuts with magic but the rest of us used our hands to peel the chestnuts. We peeled around 75 each, before Minju peeled her 75 she soaked the strawberry, then she started to peel. Grim would try and get a taste but Minju would stop him. Ace was peeling them clean so he would brag about it then Deuce would also join in then Grim. Though we finished we still had to strain them, so before I helped them I dumped out the water from the soaked strawberry and resoaked them in freshwater.

"Alright, next up's straining them."

"There's still more!?" said Ace.

-----------------------

Minju finished washing each strawberry that she picked and got them ready for the tart. The base for her 2 strawberry tarts was in the oven and all she had to do was put them on after the tart cools down and she adds the filling.

"Ah...!! We finally finished peeling them all!" said Ace.

"My arms hurt..." said Deuce.

"Haha. Great work. I'm sure that your hard work will all be worth it."

"I'm getting hungry just by the smell, yanno~"

"The marron base uses butter and sugar. And then, I also added some oyster sauce as a secret ingredient."

"Oyster sauce?!" said the ADeuce combo.

"Exactly. The savory flavor of the chestnuts gives the cream a rich flavor. And then, to make it better, I use this "Walrus-brand young oyster sauce." There's no famous pâtissière who doesn't use this for their tarts, you know?"

"Really...? It's a pretty salty sauce, isn't it?" said Deuce.

"You know how they put chocolate in curry, too? It kinda makes sense..." said Ace.

"(laughs) I was just joking! There's no way I'd put oyster sauce in a dessert, you know?"

"What the heck!? Are you making fun of us!?" said Ace.

"Haha! It's obviously impossible if you think about it a little~ The moral lesson here is that you shouldn't believe anything you're told. Learn to doubt a bit, okay~?"

"This guy looks nice, but he's the type who can tell lies with no problem, huh..." said Deuce.

"Next is the fresh cream—Ah!"

"What's wrong?" said Ace.

"I got carried away with the chestnuts you picked that I went overboard with making the marron base. We're a little short on fresh cream."

"I'll go buy some. Do they sell it in the school store?" said Deuce.

"That shop sells pretty much anything, so I'm sure it should be there. Can I ask you to buy some other stuff while you're at it? Two packs of milk, two cartons of eggs, silicon cups, and five canned fruits..."

"I don't think I can carry all of that alone... Minju, will you come with me?"

"Sure but Trey do you think there would be enough for the extra tarts I'm making."

"Yeah, there should be leftovers that you can use."

"I'm going, too! I don't wanna mix more dough!" said Grim.