Minju's Thoughts + Nicknames

I forgot to make one for Heartslabyul but here it is. ╰(*°▽°*)╯

---------------------------

While Minju was doing their morning run.

Now that I think about it if you look at Ace and Deuce they look like Hinata and Kageyama or Mafuyu and Uenoyama but act like Hinata and Kageyama. Wait but who's dumber? I want to watch anime now that I think about it I haven't been able to catch up to the new anime that came out. Do they have the same animes that came out in my world? In the first place, how would I watch anime and listen to music? I should be thinking about how to get back home but I get to live here rent(ish) free and I get free food. The problem is that I'll probably get dragged into something dumb and annoying. Oh, I'm back I should take a shower.

Meeting the teachers

Cewel: (While Minju was writing down the 100 fungi) F*ck he's pretty he looks young bruh his face looks smooth. Cruella is hot but he's also hot, the pet kink makes sense. (¬‿¬)

Trein: He's a dilf or he's old enough to be a gilf. Nothing else to say hands down a dilf or gilf.

Vargas: He's a try-hard isn't he. If he's "Gaston" does that mean he eats raw eggs, disgusting?

After Minju fought the two students who got angry about an egg.

Honestly, I should have pulled my punches but they deserved it anyone who miss uses the word p*ssy is going to die. If I have magic like them I should have something like controlling pain that would be fun. Man, I'm tired.

Minju met Riddle.

Omg, he's so small and cute, looking at what he did to the students and what he can do, makes me think he has passed "trama" and parent problems, which makes me want to heal them.

Bumping into the two students that break the eggs (again🙄)

I'm tired let's sit on the floor that's a good idea. Oh, those two again Deuce can do this he's strong. (after sitting for a while.) Deuce finished, ok time to tell him that eggs have to be fertilized and change his way of thinking.

Wearing the dress Cater had prepared.

Where do you get these things on short notice and this is pretty high quality. I'll wear it, for now, it's comfy but nothing beats shorts and an oversized shirt. I can't wait to see what the duo looks like.

Meeting Che'nya.

They're so cute, his piercings are so pretty, I want some myself. Isn't the Cheshire cat more neutral so wouldn't they go to a different school? and they aren't wearing an arm band and they don't have the dorm outfits so maybe they're from a different school.

While Riddle was sleeping on Minju's lap (and after he woke up).

He's gone through so much but I had to interfere so then it'll die down faster you can say. I'm sorry, but you did start this. When he wake's up should I sound motherly or just kind I feel like he would like the motherly tone f*ck it's annoying having different faces that I show to people. Motherly it is. He woke up and now he's crying hugging him would be a bit much since I met him so I'll rub his back so he feels reassured. My legs fell asleep that's fine I should just help him calm down for now.

At the unbirthday

Now that I think about it there were a lot of memorable people at the entrance ceremony this would be funny if the author made this a harem. 🤭 (Minju thought with a chuckle). Are we painting now I want in, give me a brush.

Calling Riddle hun.

I called him hun it may be a habit but it's somewhat embarrassing f*ck. I have to control that. (at the end that didn't happen.) Riddle's face was cute, he was really shy after I said that though I wanted to talk more.

Nicknames:

(I forgot/had trouble with them so I'm putting them out late but here they are)

All of the characters will call them Minju at one point in the story and when they get used to them they will give them nicknames. I tried to use gender-neutral nicknames but that didn't work out so I did 2 for Male and Female there might be a third one but I can't think of nicknames for they/them pronouns.

Riddle: Jangmi (Korean word for rose 장미)

Ace: Minju or Prefect

Deuce: Minju

Cater: Minju-chan

Trey: Minju-san

Leona: Herbivore or Kitten

Jack: Rabbit

Ruggie: Minju-san

Azul: Jinju (pearl in Korean 진주)

Jade: Minju-san

Floyd: Kobei-chan

Kalim: Sunshine

Jamil: Viper

Vil: Darling

Epel: Minju-chan, or Blossom

Rook: My love

Idia: Minju-san

Ortho: Ne-chan, Oni-san

Malleus: Minju-san

Silver: Aurora (it can mean the princess or the skylights)

Sebek: Jomyeong (Can mean lighting and other things in Korean 조명)

Lilia: Minju, Bestie

Teachers + Crowley: Mr. Kang, or Miss Minju

Sam: Minju-san

Che'nya: Minju-chan

Cheka: Ne-chan, Oni-san

Neige: Minju-chan