Prologue Chapter 4

We went inside the cave and saw a monster that looks like a broken potion bottle with black goo.

"Leave! Leave!! Leeeeeaave!!!" said the monster.

"Guuuuh!!" Deuce said as he got hit by the monster.

"Stand back if you have no control, Mr. Serious! I'll stop it! Haa!" said, Ace.

"Wuuuuuuooooooohhh!!!" said the monster.

"Guuhaaaah!!" Ace said as he got hit by the monster.

"Ffgnaaa!! Stay away!!" Grim said to the monster on the verge of tears, conjuring fire.

"Grrrrr!!!"

"I-It's not working at all!"

While they were trying to fight the monster, I thought of a plan to defeat the monster and get the magic crystal.

"Behind that thing! At the end of the tunnel, something..." said, Ace.

"That light, is it a magic crystal!?" said Deuce

"GOOOOOOOOOOHHH! WON'T GIVE!!!!"

"L-L-L-Let's get out of here! We're done for at this rate!!" said Grim.

"For now let's get out of here so I can think of a plan." after hearing what I said the 3 ran out of the cave, as their life depended on it, I did a little jog to get out.

"Is this far enough?" Grim said.

"Ooooww... What in the world was that? No one said anything about that!" said, Ace.

"It didn't seem like any old ghost," said Deuce.

"Let's give up and go home. I'd rather get expelled than fight that thing," said Ace.

"Wha!? Don't screw with me! I'd rather die than face expulsion! There's a magic crystal in front of us and you wanna go home!" said Deuce

"Ha. You talk big for someone worse at magic than me. Go alone if you want. I'm done."

"Oooh, that right? Then stay right there cowering like a spineless coward!" Deuce said with a different tone in his voice a more unhinged tone.

"Huuuuh?? Coward?? Who exactly are you talking about?"

"U-uuuh... Deuce. Did you switch up your character?" said Grim

"Huh! A-ahem! My bad. I lost my composure a bit."

"Magic won't really be an option," I said as I was still thinking of a plan.

"Like the Headmaster said earlier, magic isn't all-powerful. If you can't imagine it, then it won't materialize. Large-scale or complicated magic requires a lot of training." said Deuce.

"But that's why we have schools for magic. You have to practice a lot to use magic just as it comes to mind. Bluntly, you'll screw up if you lose your cool." said Ace.