05 -𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

• • • • • • • • • ~ ʚĭɞ ~ • • • • • • • • •

"They're going to be here, I'm sure" Carlisle tried to calm Edward. He was anxious, anxious that the wolves changed their mind and wouldn't join in on the fight.

Which was unlikely, Jacob liked Bella too much to even think about not defending her. "They're coming, I can hear them" cheered Edward in a lighter mood "They don't trust us enough to show themselves in their human form though" Carlisle carefully patted his shoulder "They came, that's what's important"

The wolves gathered upon the rocks, standing with pride. "Eve here, is the oldest of us all." Carlisle started, waving his hand towards Eve. "She's lived thousands of years and has experience with fighting new borns." Eve raised her hand to wave at the wolves, their growls sounded somewhat accepting.

"Jasper has experience in training them. He knows exactly how they fight. With their help, we'll be able to ambush the attack" Jasper raised right hand as well, his other hand was wrapped around Eves waist.

"Eve, Jasper" Carlisle signaled you two. She followed Jasper, their hands holding onto each other.

Jasper turned around, let her hand go and walked a few feet away from her.
Something about him changed. His stance and the way he talked seemed familiar.

"A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army, no human army could stand against them." He turned around, facing his family and Eve. "Now, the two most important things to remember are: first, never let them get their arms around you, they'll crush you instantly! Second, never go for the obvious kill, they'll be expecting that. " He paused and faced the wolves again

"And you will lose" his tone was serious, but as he looked back at Eve his eyes softened. "Would you like to say something, darling?" She smiled and took a few steps closer to him to take the hand he offered into her own. "I've fought new borns a couple of times in the past thousand years." The wolves grumbled, unsure of what to think about such an old vampire.

"If you're unsure how to approach them, go for the limbs. Ripping their arms off leaves them unable to squeeze or scratch you. If you're sure, and I mean really really sure that they're not able to hurt you in any other way, go for their neck. Rip their head off and leave it to be burned" Eve assured.

"We'll demonstrate a small fight. Eve, Jasper" Carlisle stepped forwards. Both of them walked a few feet away, making space to fight.

"Eve, go easy on him!" Emmet yelled, making her laugh. It felt good to laugh, to not sink into a deep swamp of negative feelings. They made her feel good, better than she'll ever deserve.

Jasper made the first move, charging towards her. He tried to grasp her arm, she moved much quicker than Jasper ever could. In a matter of seconds she had him on his stomach, arm locked behind his back and her knee putting pressure on his back.