15 - 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

• • • • • • • • • ~ ʚĭɞ ~ • • • • • • • • •

Eve stood in front of Jaspers mirror. She didn't remember when she last wore a dress. The dress flowed down in a flattering motion, a subtle flower pattern graced the dress. The sleeves were big and puffy, she actually really liked how the dress looked.

The door opened with a barely noticable creek which made Eve's head snap towards the source of the subtle sound. "You look absolutely stunning." Jasper spoke, a grin on his face. A smile made its way on Eve's face. "You look very handsome yourself, Mr." he chuckled on response and searched for something in his pocket.

Out he took a small blue velvet case, Eve's dead heart started to beat, very fast. "You're not-"No." He laughed. "Not, yet." She nodded and stayed quiet. "This was given to me by my father." He started as he sat down, Eve followed him. "He instructed me to give it to someone who i'm sure to spend the rest of my being with." Eve had to smile, he made her so happy.

"Eve, please take this ring." He paused for a moment. "Stay by my side" she smiled and nodded, of course she would. "Of course" she answered. Eve took the ring with a wide smile on her lips. The ring was gold and simple, a small white stone embraced the top of it. It was beautiful and she was more than happy to take it if it made him happy.

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

Emmett stood first on the little stage to make a toast, Eve could smell the embarrassment. "I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sister." He paused to give Bella a tight smile. "Bella I hope you've got enough sleep these last eighteen years, cause you won't be getting anymore for a while." Eve massaged the bridge of her nose, she had forgotten how embarrassing vampires actually are.

Charlie, Bellas father made his way onto the stage. His face was glum, it was hard to let his eighteen year old daughter go, Eve could feel it. "Edward will be a good husband. I know this because, because I'm a cop, I know things." He sighed silently. "Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth." Eve had to smile, he was kind of cute. "And I know how to use a gun." He added. Eve had to hide her laugh in Jaspers shoulder. He only stroked her arm with an amused smile on his face.

Alice wanted to say a few words as well. "Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your aversion to fashion" Bella chuckled as well, shaking her head with a smile on her face.

Esme took the chance to say something as well. "I'd like to thank, Renee and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever." Eve could only smile, people like Esme are precious.

Last but not least made Edward his way onto the stage. "It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for what you are." Edward took a moment. "I've been waiting, for what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am." Eve knew damn well what he meant. "With Bella I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever." A tear left Eve's eyes as she stared at Edward. The whole speach took her back, way back.

"Turn me, we'll be together forever." he said with a smile. "We're in no rush" She caressed his cheek. How wrong she was.

Jasper was aware of the sudden swoop of emotions, a quick tab on Eve's hand changed that. Her watery eyes found his. He gave her a reassuring smile.

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

The party started shortly after Bellas mother had stopped singing and crying at the same time for all people to hear and witness. Jasper and Alice danced some, she watched them with a small smile on her lips.

"Eve, right?" She turned around to have her gaze fall on a man in a wheelchair. He held his head high as the boy behind him kicked the brakes. "And you are?" A smile graced his face as he nodded. 'Billy, Jacobs dad" he answered. "He's the chief" the boy behind him through in. "Well, nice to meet you."

Billy took a sip from his glas as he looked in the same direction Eve did. "We found two of you out in the woods on our land" he spoke, threat in his voice. "We chased them off but they didn't seem to know about the treaty." Eve scoffed before taking a sip as well. "Well, i don't care about the treaty" Billy clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"We need to know how many are around." Eve rolled her eyes and bend herself down to align her gaze with Billy's. "Those two will come back tomorrow, there's some stuff i have to settle. If you're smart, you won't annoy me anymore." She left him with another sigh.

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

Eve had to get some fresh air, the werewolves who sat in her neck because of her brother and the little red head annoyed her. She needed to get away from all the noise, the people and the fucking wolves.

"All alone out here?" She opened her eyes and searched for the source of the voice. "Jacob?" He took a step towards her, a small awkward smile on his lips. His hair was still long, he did put some muscles on.

"I could ask you the same." She paused to entangle her arms in front of her chest. "What're you doing out here? Aren't you like Bellas lap dog?" He took offense in that. A huff left his mouth as he took a step to the left. "I can't be in there." Eve knew why, she wasn't dumb. Every person ever could see how absolutely obsessed he was with her.

"Well, i hope you'll get over her soon." She took a step back and waved him goodbye. "You shouldn't have to be this miserable."

• • • • • • • • • ~ ʚĭɞ ~ • • • • • • • • •