07 -𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

• • • • • • • • • ~ ʚĭɞ ~ • • • • • • • • •thank u so much for over 400 reads!

thank u so much for over 400 reads!

The air was cold, probably biting into Bella's skin. Eve couldn't feel it though, nothing left quite the impression on her skin like a simple touch from Jasper. A touch she would yearn for if she ever lost it.

They stood there, on the open clearing of the super tight forest. Jasper had her hand in his as they got ready, ready to kill some new borns. The pack had just arrived as Seth went astray to run to Edward and Bella.

They went into hiding, the risk was too high for Bella to get caught in the midst of it all. "Your mind is spiraling again" Jasper spoke while stroking the back of her hand with his thumb.

She grinned and huffed "I'm just nervous." Eve admitted. Fighting is such a risk, every time you might die. "We'll kick some ass, love." He laughed slightly "You'll like it more than you would like to admit" he added before Carlisle walked up to the both of them. She knew, knew that she would like it. That was the problem.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, making Jasper look at Eve. She nodded "I'm fine. How are you?" He sighed and laid an arm over Esme's shoulder. "I'm not quite fond of killing others, but I'll do whatever is needed to protect my family" he smiled sadly.

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Eve sat upon the rocks with Jasper as Alice joined them. The skittish girl smiled at Eve in a content mood. "I saw you coming" she smiled. Eve retrieved her hand out of Jaspers hair as Alice spoke, making Jasper frown. He quite liked the delicate touches.

"Really?" Eve gave Alice a questioning look. "I saw Jasper coming as well, I knew we would become best friends" she smiled brightly. "When we met Victoria, Laurent and James, I saw you. A beautiful older Vampire coming to complete Jasper in every way." She chuckled "I was so excited for the both of you, I almost couldn't keep my mouth shut"

Eve couldn't help but smile at her fondly "That's kind of cute" she admitted. Alice made her hope, hope for a better version of herself.

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

"They're coming" Alice whispered. Eve was ready, she always was. Fighting or even killing others was always a hard thing, she didn't like it.

"Stay safe" she whispered to Jasper who stood right next to her. A grin made its way onto his face "I always am" he whispered back.

Then she saw them, a few new borns charging towards them. A cold look filled Eve's face as she saw them run. It scared Jasper a bit, seeing the lovely face of Eve filling itself with such hatred. Eve fell into old patterns. What do people say? Old habits die hard?

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

"I don't want to do it" Eve whispered. She stared at the children in front of her. Jane sighed and grabbed her shoulder "You can decide, him or them"  Eve knew what was going to happen, all of them knew. She wouldn't sacrifice him for some new born children she didn't know, that just wouldn't happen.

"He's in quite some pain, Eve. I would hurry up if I were you" Jane spoke again. Eve couldn't breathe, the world started to spin. He was still screaming, battling with the pain he felt. "Come one, hurry up"

Eve felt like puking, a sick feeling spreading in her throat. "I'm sorry" she breathed out before sacrificing them for him.

•°••°•

The army approached. She could hear it. Her body fell into the all too familiar way, the way of fighting. The snarls and stomping on the ground filled her ears, thumbed in her chest.

The first newborn who reached her fell to the floor, skull shattered with one punch. She turned right, grabbing a newborns arm to rip it off. The newborn reached for her face just for her to bite her arm off.

Now, without any limbs left to attack she ripped her head off with ease. Next to come was torn apart, in a half.

A wolf was being plastered by newborns, she couldn't let it die. She sprinted towards the wolf to rip a few off of it. Jasper was by her side to kill some off as well. Eve was too far gone to even look at Jasper, not recognizing her lover. "Love?" He shouted, not reaching Eve in the slightest.

She sprinted off to the next newborn in sight. Jumping upon it and ripping the head off with a one hand. A moment of looking around got her eyes locked with a newborn across the field. His face angry, body ready to attack. Jasper grew worried as he saw the situation unfold. Eve walked slowly already unleashing her gift. The newborn fell to the ground, squirming in despair.

Eve didn't dislike it this time. Over time you grow to accept what you are, what your gift is to survive. Jasper watched in horror as she slowly approached the boy with a big horrifying smile on her face. The boy slipped into darkness, dead.

Eve swirled her head in comfort, closing her eyes as she chuckled. "Next one" she mumbled. She turned around just to grab another newborn by the neck in time. She snapped his neck and chucked his body to the side. In a matter or second something changed, she locked eyes with Jasper.

Something took the air out of her lungs in that moment. "Eve" he whispered. It was quiet but rang in her ears like a loud alarm. She took a step back, her whole world crumbling.

She promised herself, promised him. This was her, the real her and she couldn't do it. She couldn't process what she had done, how easy it was to fall back into what she once was.

"Love" he tried again. Eve took one more step back, her chest heaved in panic. "They are coming" Alice yelled out. "The Volturi" she finished.

Eve couldn't believe what was happening.

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

The day was long, the fight was longer. Aro stood next to her, blood all over his face and upper body. Eve didn't enjoy the fight nor did she enjoy that Aro enjoyed it this much "This is what you are, this is what we all are" he laughed.

•°••°•

Jasper tried to get close to her, she wouldn't let him, she couldn't. A tear left Eve's eye as she looked upon Jasper. She stepped away from him, in fear he would feel what she felt, absolut disgust for herself.

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight" Alec's voice filled Eve's ears. She turned around, hatred in her eyes. "Yes, it's not often we are rendered unnecessary" Eve scoffed. "That you are, Jane"

Jane's eyes squinted. "Eve, long time no see" she spoke. "Thank god, wouldn't mind not seeing you for another's hundred years." She paused. "Where's the coward" she chuckled. "Aro, I mean".

Felix snarled at her "Watch it" Eve smirked. "Just like I imagined, he sends his minions to take over, a coward" Eve took a step back and waved at Jane in a dismissive manner "Well, I'll go now" Jane shook her head "This matter is not dealt with yet" Eve laughed once again "I've dealt enough with it" she was about to leave, Jasper right next to her.

"Stop this instant" she yelled. Eve's eyes turned dark as she smirked. Her middle finger doing the deed. "Suck my dick, Jane"

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Jasper sat on his bed. Eve looked out of the window, not able to look him in the eyes. "Say it" she whispered. The atmosphere was cold, so cold she could almost feel it. She was ashamed, ashamed of the way he didn't say anything. She never wanted him to see her like this.

"I'm a monster, aren't I?"

• • • • • • • • • ~ ʚĭɞ ~ • • • • • • • • •