PROLOGUE

well now Imma gonna tell the details..
Jeons are the one of the most famous bussinessmen..same goes for Kims too..also Parks are..you already know about their identity...right now they are Daejeon to attend a marriage ceremony..this marriage is  of Namjoon's uncle and aunt..and Jeons,Kims, and Parks were invited..as well as Jungs and as Mins are brother of Jeons they also went there..

a few days after marriage two boys were sitting at the back side of the house..

??:kookoo you are sho cute...
Kookoo:you are cute too.. Kookoo woves Taetae..
Taetae: Taetae woves Kookoo too..
Kookoo: really??( he said with a sparkling eyes)
Taetae:Kookoo??
Kookoo:humm??
Taetae: lets get married..
Kookoo: ok...but.. but we need a father unkie for this..I don't remeber what to ay..
Taetae: don't worry Kookoo..I remeber them..I will write them for you...
Kookoo: Jinja??
Taetae: yeah baby..

then two other babies came there holding hands..
?: Kookoo!!
Kookoo: chimmy hyung!!
Chimmy: yes baby..Taetae what are you doing here??
Taetae: it...just...
Kookoo: he is my boyfie..
Chimmy: congratulations...
Kookoo:yooni hyung what are you doing??(he can't say yoongi as he is baby)
Yooni started blushing..
Chimmy: ay..don't tease him..and we are here to say that I am his boyfie..
Taetae: wow.. congratulation Hyung..!!
Taetae: you know we decided to get married..
Yooni: really??when will you get married??
Kookoo: maybe tomorrow..
Chimi+ Yooni: but we are leaving today (they said pouting)
Taetae: don't worry..when we will be big we will marry again....and then you can join..right Kookoo??
Kookoo: yeah Taetae.. you understand me so much and so I love you this much..
Little Taetae gave pecks to little Kookoo's Lips...( little bastard!!)
Kookoo: aish..not in front of hyungs...