LEAVING HOME OR RETURNING HOME?

Jungkook P.O.V.
I was waiting along with some more passengers Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung has already left for London( not for OLI LONDON lol) ..I am going to Paris to find my hubby..my Taetae..but the passenger opposite to me is really creepy.. it's giving some wired vibes.. though it feels like I know that stare..what ever I shrugged off as I head the announcement of leaving the plane within 15 minutes..I ran to the plane and took my seat ..now look at my fate that wired creature is opposite to me again...arghhh...!! I just hate him so much..though I dunno why..
end jungkook P.O.V.
soon after the plane took off and Jungkook fell asleep.. that man was completely staring at him..

??P.O.V.
you remember that boy with bambi eyes I told earlier..well he is my opposite passenger even also in the plane..the boy seem tired and fell asleep soon..I saw his head was hanging so I took my neck pillow and placed it around his neck..I and his mask fell from his face.. omo omo omo..he is so cute...and look at his pulmpy lips...so kissable...aishhh paboyaa~~ you are fucking married...soon I also  felt sleepy so I fell asleep too..
end of ?? P.O.V.

its the middle of the journey Jungkook woke up from his sleep and saw the man sleeping opposite to him..soon he felt the neck pillow and was happy..,,..

Jungkook P.O.V.
he is handsome indeed...if I were not married maybe I would date him... what the f*ck are you thinking Kim..I mean Jeon Jungkook.. you are damn married and be loyal to your husband.. and your husnaband might be more handsome than him...be loyal.. but how will I find you Taetae.. I dunno anything about Paris..
end of Jungkook P.O.V.

after reaching Paris Jungkook was so nervous.. he could not understand what to do..however he went to hire a taxi..
Jungkook: excuse me..can you plz take me to the nearest hotel plz..
Driver: ok..come in..
Jungkook: how much monye does it cost??
Driver: 5 doller......
??: I will go to street 5 and pay 2.5 doller.
and was about to hopp in..
Jungkook: excuse me Mr.I hired it..
??: well now I did.. well if you want you can pay whole 5 doller to hotel..first of all my house is nearer than hotel and it does not cost more than 3 doller to go to that hotel..I have been living here since last 7 years..
Jungkook: wow..really?? can you plz help me??I am new here..

Jungkook and that person both hopped in..
??: ok come in...you seem fled away from home..I also did the same...
Jungkook: will you help me?? for real??and yeah I feld away from.
??: btwTaehyung Kim Taehyung..
Jungkook: and I am Jungkook..Jeon Jungkook..