UNEXPECTED

Mr.Jeon handed Jungkook to his groom. the hands felt so known to Jungkook and so he looked up.. the thing he saw made him mesmerized, shocked and happy at the same time.. he looked at Mr.Jeon with so much guilty in eyes..
Priest: shall we start??
Mr.Jeon: yes plz..
Priest: do you Jeon Jungkook, accept Kim Taehyung as you lawfull husband and cherish him until death apart into two??
Jungkook: yes I do
Priest: do you Kim Taehyung accept Jeon Jungkook as your lawful wife and cherish him until death apart you into two??
Taehyung: yes, I do.
Priest: now I pronounce you as husband and wife you may kiss the bride..

wasting no time Jungkook wraped his both hands around Taehyung's neck and kissed him passionately.. Taehyung wraped his hands around Jungkook's waist to balance.. soon after they pulled back.. 
Jungkook: I thought I have lost you again..
Taehyung: me too baby..
Jungkook: I thought it was your plan..
Taehyung: I myself had no idea.. I dunno  why and how I found myself in the room today..
Jungkook: me too.. but.. but where is Dojin.. he did not drink anything since last night..

then they saw Lia was coming holding Dojin in her hands.. Dojin was looking like a prince..

Lia: here is your son.. and who told you he did not have anything since last night?? I gave him your milk..
Jungkook: thank you for taking care of him.. 

and then Taehyung hold Dojin in his amrs..and went near Mr.Jeon..
Jungkook: appa.. I am sorry...
Mr.Jeon: why??
Jungkook: I misbehaved with you.. I am sorry.. (he said with teary eyes)
Mr.Jeon: aishh... don't cry.. you look ugly and also your make up will ruin..
Mrs.Kim: aishh.. my son-in-law is not ugly.. he is living angel..
Jungkook: thank you aunt..
Mrs.Kim: it's eomma.. I am your mother- in- law.. and give me my little prince..

she said as she hold Dojin in her arms..
Mrs.Kim: awwwwww .... how cute you are.. and also handsome.. I think I am gonna marry ou..
Dojin: abb..shunedklwep.mxwnxeopqwksufb...
Mrs.Kim: aw.. I think he accepted..
Mr.Kim: Dojin.. plz don't accept..
Mrs.Kim: are you jealous??
Mr.Kim: no... never... I just don't want that my beloved grandson's life becomes a tragedy..
Taehyung: yah.. I also agree appa...
Mrs.Kim: what do you mean??

saying that she put Dojin in Jungkook's arm and started chasing Mr.Kim and Taehyung and the whole hall room brusted into laughter...

after a few minutes..
Mrs.Kim: huff. I got tired..
Mr.Kim: is not it obvious you old lady??
Jin: who is calling world wide handsome's mom old huh??

he came near with his all 5 kids..
Jungkook: hi Jin hyung.. how are you?
Seokjin: omoommommo... I did not know my bear's choice is this much good..
Jungkook blushed... and Taehyung wraped his hands around Jungkook's waist possessively..
Taehyung: yeah..and also he is taken..
Namjoon: none is taking him from you..

and thus the ceremony went very well with a lot of giggles, teasing and a lot of fun..

few day's later Hosoek came to visit the new couple.. Jungkook opened the door and saw him..
Hosoek : hi...you might be Jungkook right??
Jungkook: yah.. but I can't remember you..
Taehyung: baby.. who came??
he came down holding Dojin..
Taehyung: oh. Hosoek.. come inside plz..
Hosoek: how are you all??
Dojin: yae..yae...
Hosoek: omo.. he is so cute...
Taehyung: yeah.. he has got into Jungkook... umm.. btw I am sorry..
Hosoek: for what??
Taehyung: I kind of ruined your life.. you were totally innocent..
Hosoek: Taehyung.. today I am here to thank you.. thank you for fleeing away that day.. if you did not I would have to marry you... and..umm.. actually I don't have any romantic feeling to you..
Taehyung: that's good..
Jungkook: ohh... so you are his fiance..
Hosoek: aish.. Kook.. he is your husband already.. whoopssies,,I called you Kooki off guard..
Jungkook: no.. no .. no.. it's ok... and I mean your ex-fiance.. Taehyung is right you are really friendly..
Hosoek: thanks.. and you are friendly..
Jungkook: I think we can hang out often..
Hosoek: may be..
Jungkook: btw you were saying you never liked him.. romantically..
Hosoek: uhh.. yeah.. since childhood he was like my brother.. and I have a crush on my boss...
Jungkook: ohh.. so where do you work??
Hosoek: KAI INDUSTRIES
Jungkook: is your nick name Hobi??
Hosoek: how do you know??I did't even tell  to Taehyung..
Jungkook: well Kai hyung is my high school senior and we were pretty much close.. you know when your parents arrenged you marriage with Taehtyng he called me and cried for hours..
Hosoek:.. wh..what.. is..it.. true??
Jungkook: more than true.. wait let me call him and tell him..
Hosoek: hey don't be the prevert one kook..
Jungkook: hey.. plz
Hosoek : no no no it is embarrassing..

then the heard the sound of calling bell Jungkook went and opened the door..

Jungkook: oh.. Kai hyung.. you came at the right time..
 then they went inside and Kai saw his Personal secretery A.K.A. his ling time crush..

Taehyung:finally someone came to rescue me..
Kai: what do you mean?
Taehyung: hyung your crush is being clingy with my wify..
Kai: ab...umm
Hosoek: I think I gotta leave..
Jungkook: you know you should not ignore your crush..
Kai: whose crush??
Hosoek: Jungkook noo!!
Jungkook: Hosoek hyung has a crush on you..
Kai: wh.. what??
Taehyung: I smell love in the air..(lol I dunno what the hack am I writing)
Jungkook: hubby lets goon a date and let this new couple pass their.. rrrommannnticc time..
Taehyung: yeah.. let's go..

soon Taekook and Dojin left the house and KaiHope are alone in the room..

Kai:so will you be my boyfriend??
Hosoek: no!
Kai: what?!
Hosoek: I will be your wife..
Kai: really??
Hosoek: really..
Kai: I love you..
Hosek: I love you more..

                                                                  THE END

so that is it for today guys.. oops it sounds like I am copying SLAYY POINT .. what ever,.. this ff is finished.. (may be) what ever my ending is skill is so bad.. if you have any idea let me know.. and do vote if ou like it.. feel free to share your thoughts about me also share the ff with your friends.. do follow me here alsi in my istagram. 

bye bye

bye bye..