MISSING

a cute chubby boy was sleeping in his room..he woke up as the sunrays fall on his doe eyes(maybe you already know who is this).he went to rest room to finish his morning routine. he went down stair and found his father sitting their..
??: Jungkook!!
Jungkook: yes appa..
Mr.Jeon: I have something to say to you come home early today..

WELL THE ADULTHOOD HAS STARTED AND I AM NOW TALKING FROM 15 YEAHS LATER..THAT MEANS JUNGKOOK IS NOW 20 YEARS OLD..

Jungkook P.O.V.
I know why is appa telling me to come home soon..but I don't want to hear that..I just miss my husband a lot..yes..my husband..my Taetae..now I only have the memories and our wedding ring...though it does not fit my finger any more..not even in my pinky..I use it..as my neckles..I haven't seen my husband since that day...I dunno where is he...once I asked appa about him appa said he is in Paris for educational purpose..I wonder if he still remebers it..I wonder does he have that ring with him till now??I wonder what will he say if I tell him that I am his wife..may be he is handsome..good looking..I just want to go to him and live my whole life with him..
end Jungkook P.O.V.

author P.O.V.
ok I wanted to tell you one thing that Jungkook is right now a crossdresser and he has long hair..and obviously a sexy feminine body..one thing that his family has no problem with this..more over Mr.Jeon takes him for shopping sometimes..but Jungkook loves shopping alone..or sometimes with his Yoongi hyung,,...well Yoongi  is also a crossdresser.. 
end author P.O.V.