[Ep. 28] Rehearsal

~The next day~

Widelia's POV

Today is going to be a very busy day. Today we were going to have rehearsal for Year-End Festival. The principal wants all the preparation to be perfect.

The principal wants perfect preparation but he didn't help anything. -_-

Taehyung and I will sing Love Song. EXO's Baekhyun and Chanyeol once cover this song. Taehyung will play his guitar and I will sing.

Time flew so fast and now we already in October. The festival is in November. Many things happen this years.

I get new friends, new crush and next year I will be audition in a big entertainment. I hope I get signed in.

Inna's POV

I'm finish practicing for Year-End Festival. I will perform on the stage! I will sing and dance to Erase by Hyolyn and Jooyoung sunbaenim.

I like the song but what worse is ... I will dance with J-Hope!

~Flashback~

"Inna, I want you to perform Erase on the Year-End Festival." Mr. Taeyang said.

"Ok." I said.

"You will perform with J-Hope."

"What?!"

"What? Any problem?" Mr. Taeyang asked.

"No, sorry." I cannot protest cuz Mr. Taeyang is a strict person. If he say white then, white it will be.

~End of Flashback~

When I first heard that news, I was excited but then when Mr. Taeyang said I will collaborate with J-Hope, I was like 'what the hell!'

Anyway, I just dance with him without looking at his face. I just focus on steps, vocal and my reflection on the mirror.

Hanie's POV

On the festival, I will collaborate with Suga. We will rapping together.

At first, I don't want to collaborate with him and I want asked Mr. Top to change him with Rapmonster. But then, Hana don't allow me to do so. Because she said she will jealous. -_-

Then, I just accept the offer. Because principal said that there will be many CEO from big company come and watch our performance.

"Hanie." -Suga.

"What?"

"Lets practice." Suga has different nowdays. Usually he will jokes around like me. Maybe because Mira change him...

Dina's POV

"Mira! Stop eating and lets practise!" I yell to her. She's always eating.

"I'm hungry."

"Ok, but please hurry up. We still not finish our dance steps."

Me, Mira, Hana and Shazlyn will perform as a group. We will dance. And the dance steps will be created by us. That's why I asked Mira to hurry.

"Shazlyn, Hana. Any idea for steps?" I asked cuz completely out of idea.

"Lets try like this..."

V's POV

I have decide on the Year-End Festival, I want to confess to Wid. I've been keeping this feelings for so long and I will let her know on the festival.

'Wid my sweetie, just wait...'

Hana's POV

We rest for a while after a few times practicing.

"Hana~" Rapmon back hug me.

"Hi, Namjoon." I said half-heartedly.

"Hana, you sick?" He ask me concernly and give me a bottle of water.

"No, I'm just tired..."

"Don't work too hard. You get sick." He said. Oh, how sweet...

"Says the one who don't sleep for two days." I said while smirk.

"That was because I working on a new song!" He said, defending himself.

"Namjoon, can I be the first to hear your new song?" I ask while smiling sweetly.

"Of course, you can baby..." He said.

"Hmm... I don't want to disturb you guys but we have to practice." Dina come and ruin the moment.

"Ok, bye Namjoon." I said and he go to his class.

"You such a moment ruiner!" I said to Dina.

"Ha. Ha."

Jimin's POV

BTS gather together after the rehearsal finished.

"Guys, the principal asked us to perform I Need U."

"Ok."

"Maknae-yah! Why so sad?" I asked Jungkook. Lately, he's quite and I often caught him spacing out.

"Nothing. Just tired."

"Dina still ignore you?" Rapmon hyung asked.

"Hmm..."

"You miss her?" -Jin.

"Hmm..."

"Why don't you approach her?"

"I ... don't know... Besides, I'm the one who ignore her first!"

"You better apologize to her." I said.

"Do you think she will accept my apology?"

"Maybe. Women's heart is soft."

"Taetae-yah! I heard you will confess to Wid on the festival."

"Yes. I'm nervous. What if she reject me?"

"Don't worry. It will be ok. Anyway, good luck."

"Ok, guys. Enough with the chit-chat. Lets practice." Suga hyung said.

"Yes, sir!" I said while salute at him jokingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry... just a short update. Sorry again, the story is getting boring... :(

----------------------------------------

Teaser for next update.

"Truth time!"

"What makes you love him?"

"Will you forgive him?"

"Will you accept my love?"

"Will you tell the truth?"

Bunch of young people playing the truth game. Some will happy, but too bad some will hurt.

"Why can't you tell the truth?"