[Ep. 37] Shazlyn And Jimin

Shazlyn's POV

"Hey baby~" Jimin said and hug me from the back.

"Stop calling me that Jimin." I said, trying to concentrate on my works which is failed because of pabo Jiminnie.

"Why? You didn't like it? Then, I call you jagi."

"Jimin." I said, trying to sound stern.

"Haha~ Don't be so angry babe. You know I love you."

You must be wondering since when I date Jimin. Well, let me tell you a story,

~Flashback~ Highschool Time

No One's POV

25th October 2015
"Yah. Are you alright?" Jimin asked Shazlyn who is currently on the floor, fell because of P.E lesson since they were playing dodgeball.

"Can you be more polite?" She said and stand up.

"Nope. I'm asking you. Are you alright?" He asked again.

"Ergh... I'm ok."

"Next time be careful." He said and leave her alone while Shazlyn dumbfounded trying to process what he say.

26th October 2015
"Hey! What are you doing to her?!" Jimin yell as he saw Shazlyn being surrounded with three girls who looks like bullying her.

"Jimin oppa... we... we-" One of the girls stutter.

"Leave if you don't want something happen to you." Jimin said.

They run away with fast speed without looking back after Jimin said that.

"You ok?" He asked Shazlyn.

"I'm fine. Thanks..." she said while putting on her spectacles.

"You look cute without spectacles though." Jimin mumbled alone.

"Ne?" She ask as she thought she hear Jimin said something.

"Nothing."

30th October 2015
Shazlyn was currently sitting in the class, writing some notes from the previous lesson. Jimin was sitting next to her with his head on the desk looking at Shazlyn. While waiting for teacher to come in, Jimin sings with his sweet voice, (Outro : Luv In Skool)

I imagined if I ruled the world
I would place you by my side again

Please tell me that its not too late
If this is a nightmare please save me

Look carefully I'm still waiting for only you

I just wanna love ya

It still feels like a dream oh baby~

Without Shazlyn notice, she blush while hearing Jimin's voice. Jimin saw her red face and smirk. He continue to sing until the teacher comes in.

'What makes the teacher to come in so late? I could dying with feels if she didn't come in.' Shazlyn thought.

1st November 2015
"Shazlyn, your birthday is on 4th November right?" Jimin asked the studying Shazlyn.

She lift her head to see Jimin "Yup, waeyo?"

"Nothing."

4th November 2015
"Happy birthday Shazlyn!" Her friends said excitedly.