Chapter 3 -- One step forward

3rd POV

" Are you sure North? You want to retire? " Dr. Roberts asked. He was barely holding on to his anger towards the other boys.

He understood why Sang wanted to leave the Blackbourne family. She was no longer wanted by them. Also she had told him that she wanted to become a singer rather than joining the Academy. But in North's case he could give him another team but North was determined to retire.

" Yes doc, I have worked for the Academy for years but now I want to follow my dreams. I want to start a automobile company. " North said softly, gazing at Sang. It was like a weight has been lifted from his shoulders. He was almost free to make his dream come true and seeing Sang gazing at him with love and adoration was everything to him.

Dr. Roberts glanced between them and smiled. They were madly in love and devoted to each other. And the previous days events has made their bond stronger.

" Ok then. All the paperworks will be done in a few hours and by evening you two will be free. But don't forget this old man. Keep in touch both of you and may your dreams come true. " Dr. Roberts said.

Before they could continue their conversation, the office door opened and Uncle, Erica and Jessica stepped in. Sang and North were shocked to see them. They didn't know how they would react to the news. Do they know what happened? they thought.

They were surprised when they smiled and hugged them. They turned toward Sang with expression of sadness and shame. They were ashamed of the boys behaviour and decision.

" We are sorry Sang. We didn't expect the boys to do something like this, even after knowing them for so many years. But don't worry you both will always be like our own child. Keep in contact and don't hesitate to ask for anything. " Erica said on behalf of Doc. , Uncle and her. All of them had tears in their eyes.

Jessica stepped forward and hugged them both while sobbing.

" Sang you will always be my bestest friend and sister. And North you are my bestest brother even best than Kota. I will miss both of you. Don't forget me when you get famous. " Jessica cried.

" We all are proud of you North. I am proud to be your uncle. What you did was not a small feat. You went against your brothers to support what was right. " Uncle said prouldly.

" And take care little bird. Show them what you have got. " Uncle added.

North was overwhelmed. He had always wanted Uncle to be proud of him and how he said that he was, he wanted nothing more. Also hearing those words from everyone else he let one teardrop slip to show them how much they mean to him.

" Thank you, all of you. I know that I left my brothers but I also know that what I did was right and don't regret a single thing. " North said.

" We can never forget you or the thing you have done for us. Thank you for you love and support. We will surely keep in touch with all of you. " Sang said with tears in her eyes but smile on her face.

Soon they all settled down to have breakfast that was made by Erica and talked about happy topics.

" So what are you going to do now? " Erica asked them

Sang and North looked at each other and said together " We are going to Nashville. "

They had already discussed their plans in the morning before coming to Dr. Roberts. Sang had been writing and making songs with Karen and her friends who are a well known local band. They all wanted Sang to join their group and go to Nashville to get to join a record lable and expand their music. But Sang was not sure due to the boys. Now that they are out of picture, this was the best shot for a new start with North. They had already informed them about their plans this morning which had made the band ecastic. Ryan, the guitarist of the band, had told them that his grandparents had a huge house there which is now his, so all of them could live there.

He also informed them that there was a warehouse in the market area which is no longer used. It was the perfect place for North to start his garage.

The plans were already set and they were to leave tomorrow morning for Nashville with the band. And so they informed all of them present in the office.

The elders were sad to know they were leaving but they were with them supporting them and wishing them luck.

With all their best wishes and hugs, Sang and North left the Academy hospital, excited for their new lives. They gazed at each other, no words were said, because their eyes said it all.

I love you...

Meanwhile the other boys....

After what happened yesterday, they couldn't sleep the night. Only one thought was on their mind. Did they do the right thing?

Somewhere in a there heart they knew the answer but their ego was not allowing them to admit it. They were determined to follow through their decision with or without North.

Yes, they were worried about Sang yesterday. They also wanted to search for her but stopped themselves knowing that they had no right for worrying about her after what they did. They blamed their protective instincts towards a fragile girl for worrying for Sang, not their love for her. Right?

They were too stubborn to admit that they missed both of them. They thought that they will forget about them with time.

No words were spoken between them as they continued to do their daily work occasionally remembering North and Sang by seeing their things.

Suddenly, Mr. Blackbourne received a phone call from Dr. Roberts.

"Pineapple" Mr. Blackbourne said.

"Knife" Dr. Roberts replied with a double meaning wanting to kill them. He wanted to confront them for what they did but he also wanted them to suffer and realise their own mistake.

" Good morning Dr. Roberts. What can I do for you? " Mr. Blackbourne said monotonously switching the call in speaker.

" I have a undercover mission for you all. It is a human and drug trafficking ring in a small countryside in Mexico. But it is suspected that the ring expands on a larger scale and lots of politicians and some popular figures are funding it. It is also suspected that someone from the goverment is also part of the it due to which the ring has yet not been caught. You will be teaming up with the all dog, 3 membered Carlos team and an all bird, 10 membered Lara team. This mission may take you years seeing it reaches to the government. Are you willing to do it? " Dr. Robert asked

The Blackbourne team looked at each other. They knew both the teams. They were new teams but very promising in their work. The boys in the Carlos team were in a threeway relationship whereas two of the girls in the Lara team were in relationship with each other. The other girls have flirted with them in the past but they didn't reciprocate due to their commitment to Sang. But now with Sang out of the picture they thought that this was their chance to move on. If not then maybe they could even find other girls there to date, either in a poly or mono relationship. But boy, were they wrong...

" I am willing and I will obey! " They all said.