Chapter 7 -- The Date Night

Aurora's POV

The Saturday morning was spent as usual. The girls have collective everything that would be needed for the date setup. 2 hrs before the date the boys made up an excuse of buying something and took North with them. They were given the task of keeping him outside for the next two hours.

Just as he went out, us girls started the date setup which took half an hour. Then they helped me making dinner. We were working as fast as possible and sighed in relief when the dinner was done on time.

" Now lets get you ready Ro. North won't be able to take his eyes off you." Alexa said wiggling her eyebrows.

They got me ready and went downstairs leaving me in my room to wait for North.
.
.
.
.

3rd POV

The boys returned just in time, Ryan and Alex with sheepish smile, Roman with a smirk and North with his trademake scrowl.

Ryan and Alex had took them to the mall and had gotten separated from them. Roman didn't care cause he knew they were doing this to buy time, but North being North started searching for them left and right and trying to call them only for them to be busy on 'another call'. He was scrowling and cussing at them on the outside but was worried for them inside. Roman couldn't take it anymore and started searching all the possible places they could hide. But they didn't expect to find them in the gaming section having a dance battle with each other copying the steps of the virtual dancer.

Roman was quick to record it all while North was fuming watching them. North just wanted to go home to Rora and have a peaceful date but they had dragged him out for this. He cussed them the whole drive home, lecturing them about acting like kids.

Aurora came down to see them standing in the living room with various expression. North and Aurora both saw each other not being able to take the eyes off the other.

North's anger and irritation inmediately melted and he rushed to Aurora embracing her tightly and and taking in her scent

" You are looking absolutely gorgeous Baby." He breaths in her ear making her shiver and for North to smirk.