Chapter 6 -- Let's start

3rd POV

A few weeks passed by in a blur and many things happened.

North had contacted Doc about her decision to get registered and to change her name, the day after this was discussed. Doc was happy to help. He pulled a couple of strings and completed the process in a week. There was one court hearing that North and Aurora had to attend with Doc where the reason of not being registered was revealed that Aurora was kidnapped from the hospital just after birth and kept hidden. They had lunch with Doc where they told him about their progress.

The day Aurora was finally registered was the day the whole group of 8 went to a local diner and celebrated with lots of junk food, much to North's annoyance.

North got the warehouse and finished with the remodeling in the first 2 week itself, with the help of others.

His first customers were the boys themselves wanting to remodel their bikes that were delivered to the house along with North's after a week

His first customers were the boys themselves wanting to remodel their bikes that were delivered to the house along with North's after a week. People started noticing his shop and customers have started to come. Also, he had joined an online crash course of business management to help him in the business, which he does in his free time. When he told about this to Aurora she was really happy for him.

Aurora decided not to join college as she wanted to focus on singing. The band now works at a karaoke bar in the evenings everyday except of weekends. They had decided to settle in an understanding between themselves before approaching any record label.

They have been singing covers of songs of other artist. Karen had taken the job to record their performances and posting it on the youtube channel she had made for them. They all had decided to name the channel after Aurora or Ro, as they liked to call her, despite her protest.

They weekends were the days where everyone was free. They have even started several traditions.

Saturdays were for North and Aurora's alone time. They would laze around their room and talk about the week in the morning, North would scrowl and make them pancakes according to their no restriction weekend rule and each one of them would plan a date for the other every alternate Saturday.

Sundays were the group bonding days. Where the whole group would relax in the pool or the movie room or the game room. They would play instruments, sing and dance. The whole group except Sang was shocked to hear North playing the guitar one night. North grunted that its something he does to pass time, nothing serious. Normally they all endup sprawled in the movie room at night.

This saturday it is Aurora's turn to take North on a date. She had planned a perfect face for them and also a perfect end to the night. She has decided that she would give her virginity to North this Saturday. She is ready as she fully trusts and love him. She knew that North would never pressure her for something like this, he was very considerate of her and willing to wait for as long as possible.

She had been working on the date setup with the help of her friends behind North's back.

She just can't wait for Saturday...