interview / texts 1.60

entertainmentweekly: Today we spoke to one of Marvel's Avengers, Elizabeth Olsen about her upcoming role in Wandavision, long distance relationships and female heroines.

16

16.8k retweets | 21.6k likes

Interviewer: Elizabeth, it's great to see you again! How are you?

Elizabeth: It's amazing to see you too! I'm really good, how are you?

Interviewer: I'm very good, thank you! So before we get into your exciting new Marvel show, we have to say we are loving the new hair!

Elizabeth: Thank you! Isolating at home was so long and everyday was the same so I felt like I just needed a change, you know? I'm always taking scissors to it and changing it!

Interviewer: We know the feeling! You actually moved house in the past year too, right? Congratulations on that!

Elizabeth: I did! As much as the last year was such a hard time, it did give us time to move in and get the house exactly how we wanted which we wouldn't have had with how busy our schedules were before the pandemic.

Interviewer: We want to come over and see it! Can we catch a glimpse?

Elizabeth: Actually, I'm in the UK right now! I've just been here for a few days with some Marvel projects and I fly back home tomorrow!

Interviewer: That explains Maia's instagram post! Your fans are like the FBI trying to figure out what was going on! But I guess that was another positive, if you could call it that, from the pandemic. You guys got to enjoy time together for once.

Elizabeth: For sure. We spent everyday hour together for the last few months and then we went to residing in different sides of America so things felt a little weird but thankfully we're both back in LA now.

Interviewer: Do you actually have any advice for anyone out there, who are in long distance relationships? Maybe down to the restrictions or other reasons.

Elizabeth: Honestly it's very hard and that's coming from us both, that are in a position where we can be able to afford to travel and change work to get to other sides of the country. But honestly, just communicating is key for me. I know it sounds very basic and cliche but for example, we always at least try and make sure we talk or text first thing on a morning and the same before bed. It doesn't matter if she replies an hour late or four hours late but just checking in and having that contact is very important to me.

Interviewer: We agree! Finally before we dive into the world of Wanda, there's been a lot of speculation about your relationship online-

Elizabeth: Respectfully I'm not going to answer any questions on my relationship to that extent. No matter what I say or do, people are going to speculate online so it's not worth my time when I'm here to talk about Wandavision.

Interviewer: Of course, we understand. We love Maia and just wanted to wish her all the best.

Elizabeth: Thank you, we appreciate it.

Interviewer: So back to Wandavision...

- Click the link in our bio to see Elizabeth Olsen talk all new Wandavision -

-

message to: my love

maia:
how did it go angel?

my love:
boring
i give them an inch
and of course they take a mile

maia:
what happened?

my love:
they asked about long distance relationships
to which i politely answered
then launched into 'speculation online'
i literally have a whole ass marvel show coming out
a completely original concept
and that's what they wanna talk about

maia:
oh
i'm sorry

my love:
why are you sorry?
don't be sorry
this isn't your fault maia
it's just frustrating

maia:
yeah
i'm just sorry

my love:
i told you
you have nothing to be sorry about
and it won't be long until we can clear this whole thing up and move on

maia:
i hope so

my love:
i'm need to board my flight
i will text you when i land
i love you

maia:
safe flight love
i love you