Chapter 24

So I'm thinking this story is coming to the climax but I'm going to try to extend it for as long as possible, and I'm thinking I may be creating a book two so if you have any ideas or want to see anything happen let me know, also the dress in the photo is what Cece will be wearingxx I love you and I'll talk to all of you soon xx ❤️ -Tay

In a matter of days the party is nowhere near planned. Because everyone there are going to be vapires food is no issue, just some blood will sufice for them. The issue is to get blood there, it would look a little suspicious hauling dead animals and sources of blood into the Pathéon. Don't ask me how i managed to reserve the Pathéon for a masquerade ball, its a mystery to me also. Apparently the care takers are worshipers of the volturi and would bow down at our feet to ask a favour of them. I suppose we can just fill wine bottles with blood and pass it off as wine which we can all drink. I jot down the wine bottle trick on my note pad- that one is sorted. I previously planned the decor and the guest list which means its time to worry about Jane's only issue- what to wear.

After finding Aro and asking if there's any sort of Volturi garment or traditional dress for this sort of event I rush to Jane's room with the information that we can attend the maquerade in anything we want to wear- as long as we include our Volturi necklaces and cloaks. Also as a request Aro would like it if our masks would be red and that all the other guests have to have black masks. More and More planing it seems. Now I'll have to reprint the invitations with that tad of extra information. Whatever, as long as it suits a part of volturi standard.

"Dresses!" Jane chimes musically as she shows me the selection in a way that you would see in a musical montage. I begin our routine of trying on all of the dresses, Jane approves of a floor length scarlet satin dress with a sequinned v-neckline. The sequins trail up from the neckline over the shoulders and around the sides of my back down to the waist, framing the backless section. She chooses a conservative yet sexy off the shoulder cherry red floor length dress with a split leg. This is coming along beautifully, even if it is a plan to create a massacre- it's going to be very tasteful.

Within the next couple of days invites go out and plans are finalised and our endeavour to Paris is underway.