Chapter 15

Someone isn't to happy with Cece. I hope you're enjoying it so far love you all and I'm really really sorry it's taking me so long to update 😁 -Tay xx❤️
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I face the dreaded issue of facing My... Well I don't even know what to call him anymore. Is it even possible that over a minuscule argument we can turn into nothing but two coworkers who disagree over everything and have to have clashing opinions? I am going to me moving back into my original room that I fist received when I found the volturi until Caius and I resolve things if that is even possible to do so now.

I gingerly take the smallest steps as possible towards to my-his...to the room to collect enough clothing and important things to last me a few days. When I enter I find to my surprise that he isn't in there I release a breath I didn't know I was holding and pick out three dresses, three pairs of shoes and while I'm midway through deciding on three pairs of earrings and bracelets i shiver as I feel another presents in the room

"Cecelia." Caius says, why can he sneak up on me and catch me off guard he never could do that before why now?
"Caius." I match his tone as I add the jewellery to my pile of outfits that I'm struggling to hold
"What are you doing?" He inquires of me as I exit my wardrobe
"Moving out for a few days possibly a few weeks" I feel his eyes burning my back
"Just because of this doesn't mean you have to move out, this is still your room"

My next words come without me thinking
"No this is your room," I turn to face him "I don't want to see you every time dress." He takes this as if it was a slap to the face
"You're acting as if you don't even want to be together any more. Why Cecelia?" I slit my eyes
"I thought that's what you wanted when you objected to our marriage and got pissed when I told you of a previous mistake!"

His mouth is open the slightest bit as We hear the ring I've be holding on my person at all times since I received it drop to the floor at his feet I turn around and leave the room feeling as if a piece of me was missing, has been gouged out of my heart.

The next day after I drag my self out of bed I don't feel the weight of my ring, panicking I look down to my hand where it used to sit fastened to my finger but am filled with a mix of guilt, dread and to my surprise actual relief. I guess the relief because I didn't actually lose it accidentally, I gave it up. And the dread overpowers all of my melancholy emotions.

The endless hours of the day where the coven sit and the mildly uncomfortable chairs is extremely akward. We have no matters to discuss, nothing for us to put our problems aside and actually talk and sort out. So we sit... In absolute silence. No words. No actions. Just sit and stare straight ahead hoping someone will come and end this painful silence.

I get a servant to bring me a little bird. An ugly retched bird in a little cage, it hops along on the little perch the cage contains chirping happily. I intended to use my little caged sparrow to entertain myself, use my torturous powers to watch it writher with pain. But as much of a foul mood I'm in and no matter how much I want to murder something the more I look at the little sparrow and see how happy it is even being in that confined space I couldn't bare to harm it. I should take it out on someone more direct to my issues.

For the first time today someone- me- gets out of their seat. I walk over to the nearest window and let the sparrow hop from the perch to my finger then gently extend my arm outside and whistle to it then let it fly into the near trees. I look at my glistening skin, then realise. Is it actually possible to change from a halfbreed and morph into an actual complete vampire because halfbreed's skin doesn't sparkle. Intriguing. I vow to myself to look more into that when I can be bothered.

I lean on the window sill staking in the rays of the rare sun for this wheather. But besides warmth I can feel another tingling feeling. A self conscious burn like you get when an unwanted presents has their gaze on you. Caius is staring at me.