Chapter 18

Wow guys thanks for all the views! Love you all heaps xx ❤️ - Tay
A cold vice like grip wraps around my wrist, it catches me by surprise so badly that it feels as if all the air in my lungs suddenly has been sucked out. I eventually manage to collect myself enough to get my air back but when the ache in my chest leaves I become aware of all the pain around my body. The bruises, welts, cuts, scratches and the most recent one: the bite. Also a major headache which I've seem to have acquired sometime in my sleep. As I turn my neck to see who has awakened me from my slumber I feel the crusty dried up blood crack and pull at my skin, also I catch sight of a darker shad of red stained and dried onto my dress and bed covers, maybe I got my headache from the blood loss.
Normally with this person I would know who it was as soon as they entered the room, but being in the hazy condition I'm in I did not expect it to be who it is even if it was meant to be the most obvious answer.
" Caius!" I gasp and launch myself to the other side of the bed as far away as I can get for him without falling off the bed and making myself look like a total idiot... Well even more of and idiot considering he caught me sleeping surrounded by my own blood.
"Cecelia... Did I do this to you?" He asks in an unusually soft voice, even softer then the one he used with me before he became even more of an asshole.
"No Caius, It was a spider What do you think dickhead?!"
He slides into the bed next to me but far away enough that I don't move anymore away from him.
"Okay I guess I deserve that but I'm serious... I can't believe I did that to you." I scoff
"Why are you in here Caius? Did you come to get more of a feed? Because if you did I'm afraid I'm not your blood buffet." His cold fingers reach over and delicately brush over the mildly healed bruises around the puncture wounds
"Cecelia, put your unreasonable teenage anger and listen to me-"
"Listen to you?!," I cut him off with my unreasonable teenage anger "your abusive! And if you don't recall I'm bleeding out because of you biting me! And you expect me to listen to you!?" He tells me after a mildly awkward moment
"Yes, I actually do expect you to do that." I scoff back laughter
"Well, I'm not going to. Welcome to reality buddy." There is another silence where the awkwardness is through the roof, and after I realise he's not going to say anything I tell him with strong sarcasm "oh, and reality is a place where you can't bite someone and have it tolerated. I think that memo might be useful to you."
"Yes," he informs me "and apparently over arrogant remarks are tolerated." How come there's a awkward silence after everything we say?
"So I suppose you want me to forgive you?" His hand slips down so it's grasping my hand
"Yes. That's all I want Cece. Please, I know I screwed up and I'm sorry. I'll beg you for forgiveness, I'll get on my knees and beg. Just... please Cecelia." I jump off the bed crossing the room to the door where I throw the wooden plank open
"Caius I think it would be best if you just leave and forget about me. For good." In almost an instant he is right behind me, his breath tickling my neck
"I think we both know I'm not okay with that." I scoff
"Well then Caius what are you going to do about it? Bite me?" He gently turns me around to face him I gasp as I almost turned face first into his chest.i shake my head so my neck is exposed pulling my sleeve down a bit so there's maximum space for his fangs to penetrate my throat- that does it. His lips crash into mine, a sensation I didn't realise I was craving so much until that very moment. I try to fight the kiss while still letting him kiss me but old habits kick in and my desire over powers me- I kiss back. It doesn't take long before I feel his hands and lips slinging all over my body, my hands exploring his, the territory I now need to rediscover.