The Big Thing

A deep gasp. A whimper.

"Kiss me."

The lean of her body curved up into him, pleading. Long, slender fingers swept up his arm to cup his face urging the moist of his mouth to feed her. Their tongues brushed hungrily as his hips lowered, meeting hers. He tasted her moan. Satisfyingly skimmed his thumb across her jawline before reaching down to latch onto her hip, feel her up into him, let her see what she was doing to him.

Namjoo broke from his kiss as her head dove back into the hotel pillow, mouth opening to release a guttural cry. Meaning he was doing good and she was enjoying the perks of his movements. Sehun gasped as he deeply thrust in, felt the shiver overtake his lower half. Stilling for a moment. Then pulled out before she might come.

He wanted her to want him. Beg him for more.

"Over." He breathed.

Slightly bending onto her knees, she gripped the bedsheet, waiting. Covering her hands, he interlocked with her fingers teasingly sliding his hardness over her wetness. She shuddered a cry. He slid in once and shakily breathed from the pleasurable sensation taking him for its drive. Plastering his mouth over the back of her shoulder he rocked in a rhythm into her.

The pressure quickly started building. He was going to come.

Pulling out he dropped onto his back, panting dear mercy. The hotel room was dark minus the skylights floating like bright orbs through the fifth-floor hotel room window, the sheets so despicably sheer anyone on the other sight could be watching through a telescope.

His casual outfit – t-shirt, blazer, pants, and white tennis shoes – lay scattered from the door to the last pieces of his boxers at the side of the mattress, where they'd finally unclothed. As for the lady, her knee-length dress. Nothing flattery but her wear wasn't the point of the night.

Oh Sehun was happier, even, when she climbed over him unsatisfied at the cut off. Bending her knees around his waist she leaned her skinny body over him. Brushing her perky nipples across his chest. Following, the warmth of her silky and dewy skin. She kissed him once before moving onto his neck down.

Running his hand through her shoulder length hair he gripped her small shoulders to her breasts then her hips as she connected with him. Hissing he lifted his hips up to meet her deeper.

Who was he? He was no longer in his twenties. But then, his age did not really matter. He'd finally come back home after vacationing abroad. Sehun hadn't returned home right away. Instead, he'd boarded at Seoul Hotel and then gone out to shake it off because why not?

Unexpectedly he'd recognized Kim Namjoo almost immediately.

And now, they were here in his hotel room.

"Not yet." Touching her shoulder again he pushed her over.

Harshly panting below him the daze in her eyes stared up at him. Her breasts swelled as she breathed. There were many unimaginable things he wanted to do with her, but among one of them he wanted to soak in the moment of her vulnerability. Her being with him tonight.

Careful not to crush her he leaned down to slowly kiss her. Feel their bodies simply do nothing but touch. Skin to skin. And it was so surreal he'd never felt so alive.

Withdrawing to catch his breath Sehun peered down at her. Swallow the moment. Read the need in her eyes. This time building up the kiss more frantically. His arms slithered around her to squeeze the ends of the pillow as he glided into her.

When her legs tightened around him, he couldn't believe this was really happening.

ĒĒĒĒĒ

The heat of Chanyeol's body was so comfortable Namjoo cuddled closer to him through the night. Sleeping like a baby beside him. A smile on her face the entire night.