It Is What It Is

Namjoo's eyes jumped around the room. Where should she start? The day before meeting his parents when she slept in Sehun's hotel? Or from the time he flew out for his seminar leaving her in Sehun's care? That rainy night when she caved into her feelings and had sex with Sehun here?

"Namjoo!" Chanyeol's eyes bulged angrily, red streaking across the whites of his eyes.

Because, duh, how was she possibly pregnant when they'd not had sex?

"I..." her voice finally picked up. Meeting his eyes, she finally confided her betrayal. "It's Sehun's. I've been seeing him for a while now."

Chanyeol made a guttural sound then slammed down the pregnancy test crushing the packaging.

"I'm so sorry." She squeaked gripping the glass cup so tightly her knuckles went white. Thick emotions flowed up her chest into her mouth and she cried. She did not deserve to, but she cried.

Shoving a chair aggressively into the table Chanyeol kicked the legs of the furniture grunting madly. Huffing he glared then swiveled and left her slamming the door on his way out.

ĒĒĒĒĒ

What they could possibly be doing hung over Sehun's mind. Was Namjoo actually talking to Chanyeol? Telling him, we're over? Maybe she had chickened out.

No, no. Sehun trusted her. She had said she would tell him on her own terms, but had Chanyeol's visit been planned?

Sehun worried.

How was Chanyeol going to take the breakup? Would Namjoo courageously tell him the truth? She was seeing him, she loved him, she was going to spend her life with him?

Sehun's head shot up when there was a knock on his door. Then came the banging. Faster. Harder. Urgently.

Namjoo? he first thought. But no. Namjoo wasn't the type to impatiently come over like this. This revelation traveled late through his mind as he unlocked the door to a swinging fist. Sehun landed right on the floor, his cheek stinging awfully.

Gasping he pushed himself up seeking to make sense of what just happened. Too slow, hands fisted his shirt dragging him to his feet.

"You bastard!" Chanyeol flung him into the table. Pain coursed through his arm when he pathetically landed on the floor. Sehun curled up partially confused. Groaning he rolled over to stagger up, his sense of balance nowhere to be found. His head spun hazily.

"You touched my woman?!" Chanyeol shrieked yanking him up again. Shaking him so violently the room spun, his brain felt like a gum ball going round and round.

"I trusted you! My brother!" His voice pounded through Sehun's throbbing ears.

Spitting blood, Sehun peeked at the enraged man. Satisfied that Chanyeol had reached this level of nirvana. Coming after him, because he'd lost; Sehun had won.

"I loved her before you did." Unsteady on his feet Sehun managed to crack a grin showing blood smeared teeth.

Crying like a beast Chanyeol swung him furiously into the back of the lounge chair. Sehun toppled with it to the floor. Sucked stinging air into his lungs as the pain throbbed menacingly. He could only get on one knee, stay there because it was too much.

He never imagined Chanyeol could hit so well.

"You're supposed to be my brother! I trusted you! I believed you! How could you do this to me?!" Chanyeol continued screaming. "Why..." His hands shook as he pulled Sehun back up. His fingers splayed in front of his neck, threatening to choke him.