Sweet Love

Lunging forward Sehun cupped her face, pushing her into the office as their mouths crushed. The plastic cover of the bouquet rustled as it dropped to their feet, no longer important. A kick of his feet and the door shut. Reaching a hand to his back he clicked it lock.

Pecking her face he murmured drowsily, "I missed you. I missed you. I missed you so bad."

Namjoo nodded her head back, allowing him as he pleased. Her hands gently rested around his neck invitingly. "Sehun..."

The sound of his name glided smoothly off her tongue. It heightened his senses. Withdrawing just a centimeter he peeked into her pretty face. She was wearing makeup. Her lips so girlish pink. He yearned to eat all of it up.

Kind of gulping, he managed a quiet, "Yea?"

"I'm wearing white." Namjoo cocked a sexy smirk.

His eyes fluttered down to her white blouse, to the modest midi pleated peach skirt. Sehun's hot blood rushed.

"Mmm..." he deliciously sounded gripping her hips.

Namjoo lowly giggled turning him on. Fully linking her arms around his neck, she confessed, "I missed you, Sehun."

The smile on his face grew, "I think I missed you more."

Angling her head she scoffed through a big smile, but he wasted no more time. Tonight was all they had before she returned to Chanyeol tomorrow. Sehun was not going to lose to that guy.

ĒĒĒĒĒ

Sehun's tongue entered her mouth impatiently. Half-lifting her onto the desk her legs immediately opened for him. Drawing her arms tightly around his neck they passionately kissed with so much heat she hardly breathed. Sehun was literally her crushing on the desk, his whole body pressed into her.

He was so hot she couldn't stop him. She moaned feeling pressure against her middle. It was perfectly nice and relieving. Deprived of sex for a week and she missed the feel of his body so much. Needing him pounding in her, driving her over the edge, doing what he was best at.

The ringing of her phone burst through the air, but Sehun didn't stop. He kissed her. His wet mouth refusing to leave hers. Their tongues clashed, he nipped her upper lip, grooving his hard body into her breasts, urging her to feed him, too.

"Sehun, wait." She touched his shoulders. It was Chanyeol calling. It had to be.

Panic and concern shot through her. Through the week she'd been kind of unreceptive to him, but guiltily trying to make up for her no answer Thursday.

"It's Chanyeol." She harshly breathed overwhelmed with regret. She dug to the side where her purse was and pulled out her phone. Clearing her throat, she pressed the phone to her ear just as Sehun licked her neck, a hand busied on sliding her skirt up her thighs. Her breath shivered and she struggled so freaking hard not to hiss into the phone at the sensations plundering her.

"Namjoo?" Chanyeol called out when she didn't answer.

"Oh...oh...Chanyeol." Namjoo licked her parched lips as her body arched into Sehun helplessly.

"Hey, how was the musical."

She squeezed her eyes shut as Sehun plucked her blouse opened and nipped the bulge of her breast. A gasp choked in her throat when he pressed his palm against the juncture of her thigh, let his tongue swirl over the side of her bra.

Freaking...

"It was...was...was good." Namjoo's thighs spread wider around him at the pleasure of his moving hand. Her pelvis thrust up rubbing her middle into his hard palm. The pleasure tingled hurdling through every one of her fragile 8,000 nerve endings.