Guilty Pleasures

The entirety of the day, whether Namjoo liked it or not, her mind buzzed around the curiosity of Oh Sehun. Talking like they'd interacted before. Namjoo had no recollection. Honestly.

Maybe he was just a weirdo latched onto her after a one-night stand. Forget it. But then...why did he keep coming around bothering her? She shouldn't be letting him into her head like a parasite. He shouldn't matter at all to her, but mere thoughts of him pricked her...sensually? In a bad way that shouldn't be right yet it felt right in a guilty pleasure kind of way.

Namjoo fought the hurricane memories, but they stormed on her and heard harsh panting and moaning. Her voice and his sweat soaked skin scorching her body.

Her fire alarm beeped startling her. The wooden spoon in her hand dropped into the silver bowl cooking on the stove. Acrid smoke wafted up into her face stinging her senses. Namjoo momentarily went blind before managing to lift the bowl, set it aside, turn the stove off, and cough dryly.

Just when she turned the fire alarm off the doorbell rang. The boyfriend was here.

Chanyeol waved his hand through the air upon first entrance. Hoarsely coughing he walked over to open the window, let the smoke out.

"Well, there's your dinner." Namjoo apologized when he came over to the stove where they both peeked down at the black goo melted into stainless steel bowl.

"Looks delicious, but not protein rich." Wrapping an arm around her from behind he kissed the side of her head. "We'll order in."

"Sorry," Namjoo apologized again following him into the living room. "I know I promised to make something."

"You're probably overworked." Plopping down onto her sectional sofa he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "How was rehearsal today?"

She thought about Sehun's unprecedented visit. "It was fine."

"Yea?" Chanyeol grinned.

Namjoo nodded affirming his answer. Her heart flipped when he started twirling her hair with a finger.

"My parents think we should have dinner again." Chanyeol explained. "Just us. You, me, them. And we'll go somewhere nice this time."

Namjoo's eyes inched wider. The joy bubbled so fast she couldn't help giggling. Thank God! Luck was on her side. She didn't have to say it. No Sehun this time.

Chanyeol shared the giddiness. Sweeping a hand across her jaw he gave her a sugary kiss. She tasted the juice he'd had earlier on his tongue and then they were down. Namjoo heard the heat of his breathing, felt the wet trail of his mouth on her neck. She was crooning and arching up, then she was somewhere else.

Running down the darkened streets. Street lamps glowed romantically like floating star lights around them. Shadows hiding vehicles parked along the sidewalk. Buildings quiet during nighttime. It felt like a movie where the world existed only for them.

The wild wind brushed into her face, igniting the burn sweeping over her body, her hand clamped into his big fingers. The man pulling her along and her heart was racing undeniably fast for him. Expectant, waiting for him to feed her need.

They burst through the gold framed glass doors. A bright hotel lobby gaped open. The right filled with fancy upholstery; a big diamond chandelier dangled from the center ceiling. The man's broad back faced her as they dashed toward the gold elevators. The black blazer an attractive fit on his build making her heart hurl in scores.

The elevator hissed open. Empty. The desire exceeded her. He pulled her in, punched a button, and up they went. But she was impatient. Her fingers were fast over the width of his shoulders and she was eating him up. Mouth and tongue heatedly kissing him. Pushing him into the wall, pressing the swell of her breasts into his torso, because it felt good and made her feel sexy. His hands dug into the back of her head magnetically pulling her nearer. So close her belly felt his erection pulsing into her. And that turned her on even faster.