Without Words

Chasing her he chortled a bit manically. Thrilled by the wind sweeping into his face. He easily caught Namjoo and spun her three rounds. They giggled high on clouds when he set her down. She sunk in his arms as they struggled to catch their breaths. Bending into her he planted his chin over her shoulder.

He was so very happy.

"Your shoes." Turning around she dropped them into his arms.

Her face was flushed. Her hair somewhat astray around her head.

Dropping the shoes, he pulled her in for a kiss. Namjoo leaned up fingering his jaw as her lips parted. He didn't care if kids saw them. If adults murmured. This was his love story and he was going to proudly tell it to everyone.

A warm breath flushed out of her mouth when they withdrew. The soft of her fingers slid down the hill of his shoulders enticingly.

"Sleep over." Namjoo said.

There was longing in her eyes. He could say he felt the same.

ĒĒĒĒĒ

"Like this?" Namjoo asked stirring the garlic and olive pasta mix together in the pan. Smoke sizzled. Her vent hummed.

Coming over to peer over her shoulder Sehun nodded. "Yep."

They'd stopped at his place to grab his change of clothes then returned to her apartment. Namjoo had not wanted to part from him. If she could bathe longer in his presence, why not spend an evening together?

Grabbing grocery, because Sehun promised to teach her a recipe they were now in his kitchen. Cooking together. Wearing matching aprons. A homey mix and a lifestyle she favored.

Behind her Sehun was currently chopping parsley to garnish the pasta. Honestly, he'd prepared everything. She'd just boiled the noodles and tossed it into his mix.

Wrapping an arm around her waist, he switched the stove off. "It should be done." Pecking her neck, he said, "I'll grab plates."

Setting the pan onto the table Namjoo sat ready to enjoy late lunch-slash-early dinner. They'd come home late anyway, so it was whatever meal she wanted it to be.

A glass of water landed on her right then Sehun took his seat across from her. An identical cup went on his right.

"Who taught you to cook?" Namjoo wondered topping her plate. "Mom?"

"Mom. The internet." Sehun grinned.

"What a learner," Namjoo teased. "I like a skilled man."

"I'm good in bed, too." He wiggled a brow.

Scoffing a laugh, she hit his plate with her fork. "Not now."

"So, about your vacation," Sehun started, "how long is it?"

"I have quite some time."

"I can spare three days."

"Only three?" She sounded disappointed.

"I did just come back from abroad."

"Where'd you go?"

"Bali."

"Whoa...you must be loaded." Namjoo nitpicked. "Bali...there must've been a lot of hot bikini ladies on the beach."

Sehun chuckled amused, as if verifying her fantasy. Namjoo scowled at his happiness.

"There's more to do than just the beach. Although there were," he nodded, "a lot of bikini ladies."

Reaching over he scratched her under the chin. "Wear a bikini and I'll rate how hot you are."