This story may never be continued.

Disheveled wraiths filled every inch of the room. Wailing into my ear, "Face it or be doomed to repeat it"
"To repeat us" I heard broken echoes to my left chant in response to the initial wail.
The exit was now gone, out of sight.
The wraiths stood eerily, whispering amongst themselves as they waited for me to make a move. There's no way out, and my powers were reduced to nothing. Whatever pocket dimension I was in, it stopped me from accessing my own emotions. Although, one emotion lingered. Or was it two? Fear and sorrow, fused into numbness. Perhaps it was numbness that was split into these two.
"You have to look back"
I slowly turn to face the side of the room of which I entered. Bright light blinded me as I did so. At this very moment, I remembered. The faults and mistakes. The people. The pain.
The wraiths' shadows withered, revealing flesh and skin of my very own clones. Or at least they looked like clones. Each of them was branded with a symbol across their cheek. I knew every single one of them. I held out my hand to the shortest of them, he wore a red, wooden mask that hid his face. But I knew what stood behind it was a face I missed a lot. His hand firmly gripping mine, we walked back into the light.
Looking back is blinding. But what's the point of sight if the only thing you saw was darkness?

"It'll take a long while. It'll hurt a lot" I said to him. Beneath his mask I felt the presence of a warm smile.
"It's your fault dummy!" He scowled "
But now is the time to heal, not plan"
I laughed at his snappy remark, why did I ever choose to hide this ruthless genius?