sixteen

Felix laughs, throwing his head back and letting his eyes crinkle up until he can't see clearly.

"Yes, angel, I have wings." I stare at him, still completely shocked. Wings? What the fuck is he? A bird?

I blink at him, not saying a word. Felix looks at me and tilts his head.

"Hmm? What are you thinking?" He asks, coming closer. I furrow my eyebrows, resisting the urge to throw my hands in the air and scream in frustration.

"Felix, what are you? Seriously. What. Are You." I'm so done with the games right now. Felix runs a hand through his hair and exchanges a look with Jisung before answering.

"I'm an angel." He shrugs and stuffs his hand in his pockets, awaiting my response. I look at Felix and think about what I know about him. 

I met him in a store where I felt like I had deja vu. That's weird enough on its own, but then he knew who I was and why I was there before I told him. Then, he would always appear right when I wasn't safe or wanted to leave a situation. And there was that time in the street, when he took off his hat and became more like he is now.

What did Felix tell that guy last night at the door? "I'm a literal angel." Did he really mean it? I mean, it's not realistic that Felix is actually an angel from heaven. But neither is regaining memories from a necklace.

Maybe angels aren't supposed to fall in love with humans? Maybe that's why he was punished to die; he was supposed to die because he fell in love with me. And I saved him; I died instead. But how am I here now?

I look up at Felix, trying not to make direct eye contact. I scan his face, searching for any indication that he's playing me or lying to me. He looks completely sincere and genuine. 

Letting my shoulders droop a little, I lean against the door. My head drops back and I close my eyes, attempting to process what Felix just told me.

Angels are real. Heaven is real. Felix is a real-life angel who is in love with me and wants me to love him again. I loved him before I died, and now I'm back after dying. On top of that, I'm trying to mourn my dead girlfriend. 

I might need therapy.

I bring my hands up to rub my eyes, and look over at Felix and Jisung. Felix looks concerned for me, watching my every move. Jisung is too, but I doubt it's because he's concerned for my well-being. If anything, he looks a little angry and worried.

Sighing, I stretch my arms and rub my face tiredly. It's morning now; I guess Felix and I slept for a few hours. 

"You're an angel, and you call me angel?" I ask, more to myself than to Felix and Jisung. "How does that make sense?"

Felix stands and crosses over to me, placing himself in front of me. He answers my question.

"You probably don't remember yet, but when you found out about us originally, you freaked out. Bad." Felix grins a little, his eyes glazed over. He's probably reminicising. 

"You would also get really insecure about our relationship. You would say things like, 'How can you love me, if you're the definition of perfect?' So, I started calling you my angel, so you would always remember that you are perfect to me."

Looking up at Felix, I realize that it would be really easy to fall in love with him. I already have, in my past life, so it wouldn't be hard to force it. He makes it so easy. But would it be real?

Felix smiles softly at me, bringing a hand up to the top of my head and patting it a little. He smooths down the stray hairs and retracts his hand.

"Look," Jisung huffs, raising from the bed and waving his hands in the air. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but since you've already decided you're going to be completely honest, can you just tell her already? I know there was a whole moment here, but to honest, I don't really care."

Felix glares at Jisung, who just shrugs. 

"Get on with it, brother," Jisung says, flopping back down on the bed and closing his eyes. He throws his arm over his head to block the light.

Felix turns to me, an apologetic smile ready. 

"Yeah, he's probably right. You should hear the whole story." Felix pulls me to the bed. He pushes Jisung to the side, making space for me. Jisung groans loudly, opening his eyes a little to give us a fierce glare. 

"Rude," he mutters before going back to his previous position. Felix mimics Jisung and rolls his eyes. 

"Anyway," Felix says, cracking his neck and looking at me. "I guess it all started when we met..."

yes yes i KNOW this is a felix ff but jisung really comes for me at all times of the day-

i mean LOOK AT THE MAN I CANNOT ANYMORE

literally the definition of boyfriend material

gosh this isn't even a joke anymore i'm literally so whipped for him

the poor fbi agent in my phone is just so overwhelmed with the amount of bf material photos i have of jisung. yall don't even know how many pictures i have

i could make a whole another story just for my jisung folder on my camera roll