The deal~

This contains

 °swearing

°harm

°gore

It was a warm sunny day in gravity falls when suddenly a portal like thing appeared in the sky.

^timeskip^

Bill pov

laughing maniacally. I had captured the pines family and everything was going fine just as I planned it.I looked at pinetree he was hurt but he couldn't admit it he didn't want to believe it.I losen on the chains he were in.he was surprised at first but brushed it off.I started reading his thoughts. 'I want to no I have to help the others'. Poor pinetree they hurt him so much he can't see through there two faced lies.I picked up a hammer and walked up to his twin sister.shooting star. "What do you think ur doing with that u demon" sixer shouted. "Shut it ur all getting so ducking annoying" I sighed looking at her with a crazed look "Oh nothing much it won't hurt...well not me but her" I hit her leg with the hammer her scream sounded disgusting like a hitch not knowing how to shut up.her leg broke,I smiled creepily. "P-please stop" she begged. "Tch..now why would I do that" she didn't even think. "I'll do anything..." She blushed bating her eyes. "Gross wtf like I would do that with u out of people" I soon got bored of all the chit chat smashed the hammer in her leg again her scream feeled the air.

Dipper pov

 "STOP p-please" I was crying on seeing my sister get hurt.Bill instantly looked at me "hnn".Bill thoughts 'I hated seeing him cry....shit'." l-lets make a d-deal" I said to the crazed demon. 

Third pov

Bill's eyes shined "what would than be pinetree" hesitantly dip answered " u free my family and the others keep them safe ". Mabel thought 'I just offerd him there's no way he's going to say yes to that pathetic loser '. " And what's in it for me" "I-i'll be your prisoner"  "no..." Dippers looked at him sad but didn't say anything " lets change it up a bit ...I'll let the useless idiot go and u become my wife,u will stay with me forever and whatever else happens..happens "