Turning u to a demon

Contains 

Cringe

When Bill got back he went to where Dipper and pyronia was "hey guys im-" he saw Dipper and instantly had a nosebleed.

He had this on with this on 

 "I'm not okay with this big sis" Dipper said

 "I'm not okay with this big sis" Dipper said. "Don't worry u look amazing" she looked up to see Bill standing there with a nosebleed " what are u-" when he turned he saw his,beloved he began to blush.Bill just licked his lips.he teleported behind Dipper wrapping his arms around him. "Oh pinetree~ have anyone ever told you that u have an amazing body" dip became red as endeavour when he will figure out icyhot is gay. "Ehem" pyronia coughed out, "I'm still working on his outfit now give me the baby boy back" Bill pulled dip closer to him "big sis save me" "Don't worry baby brobro I will" Bill stopped working before he came to his conclusion "why are u guys calling each other that" dip giggled "she's like a older sister to me" she shook her head saying yes. "Okay oh yeah pinetree can I talk to u"  "Oh okay".

They went to  a different room." How was ur visit with ur old friends " dip said sitting down by his beloved "it was great I should go see them more often" he said smiling at his pinetree. "Hopefully none of them were trying to place their slutty hands on u " Dipper said quietly,Bill chuckled "Oh pinetree no one in the world.....no universe holds a candle to u,besides I'd the only one for me" he said caressing the boys face. "R-Really"  "Yes really and on that subject we'll have to turn u into a demon" "you can do that" "of course, tell big sis to take out this outfit so we can start" Dipper nobbed.Bill waited awhile for Dipper to get ready in doing so he cleared a room for the ritual.there was a Pentagon on the floor with weird symbols in and out of it,six candles were lite around the Pentagon almost like a summoning ritual.the Windows were shut with dark velvet curtains covering them.Back with Dipper after getting the outfit off big sis said she didn't like it she burned it.Dipper out on some odd yet comfortable clothes the maids hand given him.he started to look for Bill but failed miserably "excuse me"  "Yes my queen" , "do u know where Bill is" "Yes right this way" she brought Dipper to a big wooden steel door "he's inside" she bowed before leaving. Dipper knocked on the door "Love may I come in" "come on in pinetree" Dipper opened the door "everything's ready can u stand in the Pentagon please" Dipper did as he was told "will this hurt" Bill had a straight face on "a bite I don't really know but if it does I'll be right here" a book appeared in front of Bill,it flew open. one of his eyes turned red and the other blue he started saying a incantation during so the symbols l it's up the candles flames for bigger dipping sauce started rising in the air.not to long after his eyes turned the same colour as his lovers on.both the dorito and the pintree started saying the incantation together.Dipper kept on getting higher until Dipper was doing something almost similar to a crack Ben .there were lost souls lingering in the room.

after the ceremony.

Dipper was tired.Bill was carrying him to their bedroom.Dipper was slightly awake "b-bill" Bill looked down at him "Yes pinetree" Dipper yawned cutley which made Bill blush " i-im tired " bill chuckled "I know pinetree let's get u to bed" Dipper nuzzled closer in his chest.