/torture/capture 3

I realized that I didn't mention soos alot sooo here....

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

Then icebag shouted "SEDUCING A FUCKING DEMON THAN HELPING UR FUCKING FAMILY" then sixer and stan said at the same time "FUCKING NASTY, SLUT U REALLY ARE A DISGRACE HE'S JUST USING I FOR IT BODY" before anyone could say anything Bill "ENOUGH" zippers appeared on there mouths.Bill turned to look at his beloved "a-am...I r-really a s-slut" dipper said stuttering with tears filling is eyes;Bill held his face "love ur not" leaning in kissing him.he kissed back.

Suddenly,a red with mix portal appeared they all looked at the portal appeared right in front of the stairs. pyronica ran out with a bunch of teddy bears,chocolates,hoodies,games,snacks,pillows {u get the idea}. "Baby broooo!!! What's wrong why are u crying" shooting star and the others were in shock. "B-b-baby bro" she could only mutter.pyronica didn't hear her "did that demon of a man hurt u" dipper shook his head saying no "t-they did" dipper said pointing at the other non-demons . "What did they do/say" she said in a soft yet menacing voice "t-they s-said t-that...I'm a...s-slut ".she looked at they she was about to attack when she stopped and a creepy smile appeared on her face.she started laughing maniacally "she looked at Bill "can I borrow baby beer for a minute" dipper was still sad but a bit confused "no" dipper said still angry "Thank u" she said grabbing dipper and running with him. "Hurt him ur dead" he shouted at her "u know I wont"

a while later

near the room who ever came even close to the room  screams were hearing screams.With dipdip and pyronica.

"So....w-why are we h -hear" dipper asked with a puzzled face. "U'll see soon"she said undid his hair restyling it.when she was done his hair was looking something like this

" W-why are w-we doing t-this again" dipdip asked looking at himself in the mirror totally loving his new hair style

" W-why are w-we doing t-this again" dipdip asked looking at himself in the mirror totally loving his new hair style. "Like I said u'll see now time to change it outfit" after struggling for half an hour fighting,power   usage and teleporting she finally got into the outfit. "I-im not sure a-about this" dip said unsure and nervous "don't worry u'll be fine" she smiled at him then mumbling under her breathe "unless he fucks u" dipper looks at her "what was that" "n-nothing" she said nervous . "I have a question" dip asked her " she sighed "don't let what they said to u get to you he is using u I haven't seen him don't anything for someone like he has done for u"she said reusuring him.

What he had on

When they got there she calmed him  then went in sixer shouts "what did u do to him" she uses magic to kick the door "u said he's a slut sooo I gave him a makeover simple" Bill was beating some random human like thing there was blood everywhere "a...

When they got there she calmed him  then went in sixer shouts "what did u do to him" she uses magic to kick the door "u said he's a slut sooo I gave him a makeover simple" Bill was beating some random human like thing there was blood everywhere "alright endgelord calm ur ass" she said before unlocking the door "preventing u dipper chiper" dip walked in blushing red asf walking into the room all eyes were on him. "WHAT THE HELL DID U DO TO HIM " iceberg shouted they ignored her.Bill chuckled as dip for closer to him "where not even married yet ur already using my last name" dipper blushed.

Suddenly dipper had an aching in his mouth

Fangs where seen in his mouth. "Ow!!" Dip cried "it's okay" bill looked at pyronica mind talking to her "heat time" she nobbed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

explaining

U will have sex in between but when ur in heat sexual aruge is stronger or more strong ig

______________________________________________