The escape

Just ask and u may receive
Hope this is good enough this sucks and ima make a sequel to this story so if u have any ideas just tell me.

After that~

Narrator pov
It was now morning and dipper was just waking up he felt a pair of big pair of strong hands around his waist.looking up he saw it was it was his lover bill. He smiled slightly a bit tired.

He got up untangling himself from the pair of hand but as soon as he got up and tried to stand up be fell. "ow....fuck" he shouted he was rubbing his waist.
Bill woke up due to the loud scream "pintree" he said as he started getting up to see his lover on the floor,he began laughing.

"Hey it's not funny" dipper said
    "Ur right it's hilarious" Bill said as he laughed more
" are u going to help me up or not"
     "Okay fine"
Bill said before helping dipper now holding him."where were u going" he asked "to the bathroom to shower" dipper said with his head in his partners neck.

Bill pov
I brought pintree to the bathroom setting him down on the counter.
"Can I take out ur clothes for u" i asked he blushed but nobbed I started taking off his clothes.When his shirt was off I stared at my master piece his body was filled with love bites and marks.
I smirked slightly I took it he noticed and covered his body.I chuckled a bit. Taking off the rest of his clothes placing him in the in the tub which was filled with warm water.I looked at my back in the mirror to see it filled with scratch marks...