[10]

⊰❉⊱⊰❉⊱

⊰❉⊱⊰❉⊱

As they ride their bikes along an alley way, ZhenZhen looked at Alex and then to his watch "how is your watch still working after the pulse?" She asked, looking straight ahead of her now

"It's not electronic, it's mechanical". Alex replied

Dariush, who was in the back of ZhenZhen and next to Gabriel spoke up "yo, he's doing good, right?"

Alex, who got distracted. Swerved a little bit, almost banging into a wall until he caught himself and continued.

"Yo, watch out, man"

"It was my dad's". The red head, brushing off what had almost happened "He, uh. . ."

ZhenZhen cut in, totally oblivious "gave it to you?"

"Yeah, he gave it to me"

Dariush once again, started praising Alex on how he's doing, riding the bike and all "yo! You got this, Alex. You Doing good, man!"

Val was going to clap for Alex, instead she started warning him "Alex!" Alex came to an abrupt stop, as trucks passed by fast. They all got off their bikes, the kids now yelling for help. Marcus went to the front as Val took off her helmet and followed her brother with the rest of the kids.

They then turned as they heard an unfamiliar voice "hey! Stay where you are. Do not move!"

They all raised their hands up to their heads, all dropping their helmets as Alex started talking "same side, same side, same side"

"Kids! Kids!" The soldiers all dropped their guns as one approached them "you should've evacuated hours ago. We're at war"

Alex again, was next to talk "sir, we were in the mountains when the attacks started, can you tell us what's going on? How big is the attack"

Dariush on the other side of Alex was now the next to speak in an hurried voice "did it reach the nations finest Mercedes dealership?"

"Dude!" The siblings both said, looking at Dariush in annoyance.

"Dude, how can you. . ." ZhenZhen started when Dariush cut her off.

"My dad owns it, I'm the Feauture heir"

"Shut up!"