[15]

ஜ ಌ ஜ๛❁.*・゚

ஜ ಌ ஜ๛❁.*・゚

Val walked around by the carousels, looking at the horse's on there until she felt an hand on her waist pulling her back into them before she could scream the hand went to her mouth.

"Shh!" The voice said, she immediately recognized it as Gabriel's and turned around "it's me".

She grabbed his hand and pushed it away, also pushing him away a little bit "what do you want?"

"I'm sorry, Val."

"Okay? And does that mean anything?"

Gabriel groaned "I'm trying to apologize"

Val sighed and looked at him, for the past minute he didn't say anything "dude, I'm waiting".

"Oh! You were, waiting. . . Yeah, uh, I knew that".

Val rolled her eyes at him "yeah okay". She whispered to herself, she's always been this petty.

"Val, I'm sorry for not listening to you and pushing you away"

She raised and eyebrow "what kind of apology is that?" She turned to walk away but he quickly grabbed her arm, pulling her back into him.

"Val, please. I'm sorry that I pushed this away-"

She quickly shook her head, laughing a bit "Look, Gabriel, I don't want an apology"

Gabriel looked at her "then what do you want?"

"You to stop, apologies are like awkward and stuff, and I don't like awkward, let's just forget about it, alright?".

Gabriel nodded "yeah, sure and same apologies are very awkward".

"Yeah". As Gabriel started turning around she spoke again "is now the right time to tell you, that I was right and you were wrong? And that you should always listen to me?"

Gabriel chuckled "we'll see".

"Also one more thing". Gabriel turned to her completely with an raised eye brow "I shouldn't say I told you so, 'cause it's not strong enough, how about I'm always right. And you should listen to whatever I have to say, and never disagree for the sake of your life"

"Was that quoted by stiles stilinski?"

"Yep." She smiled proudly