[17]

༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛

They kept walking as they go to 'PASADENA 1.7 MILES TO JPL' Val looked at Marcus, running up to him and jumping in his back, catching him off guard he almost fell back but caught himself.

"Val, my legs are tired". He groaned as she wrapped her arms around her neck, he hoisted her up more so she doesn't fall.

"So does mine, don't see me complaining". She shot back.

"That's because you're on my back you weirdo".

"You're an weirdo"

"You're adopted".

Val gasped and hit his head while he laughed "well you're an mistake".

"Bitch, so are you".

They both laughed, most people would say those are rude things to say to your siblings but it's how they bond with each other, yes, it's an weird sibling relationship, but that's how they are.

"-ZhenZhen, I don't actually speak mandarin what did you say?" She heard Alex shout from in the back of them as they passed a big lobster that has fallen.

"Yo!" Gabriel called out, pointing to an building "look! Look, JPL"

Val got off Marcus's back and started running straight to JPL

They all ran towards an huge building, cars and most of the things were either burnt down or torn apart.

"Man, this place got hit hard". Gabriel said, panting as they ran.

Gabriel panted from behind them "the building is destroyed"

They all stopped running and looked at the building, it was destroyed, if anybody survived that thing, Val would be surprised.

The radio in ZhenZhen's bag started beeping Morse code "he's still here". She grabbed the radio "Dr. Fielding's still here!"

Alex looked around "this way!" He said running to an direction, Val was quick to follow him along with her brother.

"If we got out of this alive". Dariush said "NASA's paying for my therapy"