[12]

‧₊˚

ੈ✩‧₊˚

‧₊˚

Marcus glared at Gabriel "we left you two alone, so you guys could have some alone time and all you say is 'there's some extra pajamas in the drawer' like, really?" Marcus mimicked Gabriel's voice.

"Okay, first. I didn't say it like that and second I do not sound like that!" Gabriel defended himself, throwing his pajama shirt over his head "and Anyways, we're just friends".

Gabriel felt weird at the term 'just friends' he doesn't know how to feel, he's never really felt it before. He's never actually liked someone, he's always kept to himself, so of course he doesn't know how to feel around her.

"Mhm, yeah, okay. Sure". Dariush rolled his eyes "just friends" he mocked "there's no such thing, you have chemistry"

"Chemistry?" The taller boy questioned, pulling his pajama pants up "we do not have chemistry"

"Yeah, you guys do". Alex agreed with the other two older boys.

"Okay, all of you, get off my ass". He then opened the door and turned around. "Also you guys are sleeping on the floor". And then closed the door leaving the three boys in the bathroom.

"Well he's moody". The red head commented.

Marcus nodded "he really just kicked us on the floor"

‧₊˚

After Val finished changing she went into the other room, seeing Gabriel on his side of the bed and Alex on the other bed next to ZhenZhen, Marcus and Dariush were sleeping on the floor.

Val walked over to Marcus, careful not to wake Dariush, or disturb his 'snoring' session.

She was going to lay down next to Marcus when an sleepy voice caught her attention "you can sleep up here if you want". She whipped her head around to see Gabriel sitting up.

"Uh. . . I don't know, I kinda snore a little bit". She smiled at him, laughing a little to herself.

Gabriel laughed quietly along "it's fine, so does Dariush"

They both turned to the snoring boy, who turned around and accidentally kicked Marcus in the head.

"Apparently he kicks too".

She laughed again and he looked at her "also. . . The floors uncomfortable, unless you want to sleep on the floor, next to an kicker"