[18]

* . °•|•° °•|•° . *

* . °•|•° °•|•° . *

All Val heard when ZhenZhen fell through the vents was it clattering to the floor and then an loud thud, she looked over and yelled down the vent "you okay?"

"No, hurry". ZhenZhen groaned out, Val put her feet over the edge and pushed herself off, squealing as she fell through the vent, she looked down as she was close to the ground.

She finally got down and landed on her feet, whipping her head up letting her hair also whip back.

ZhenZhen stared at her "how. . . How'd you? It was so gracefully, what. . ."

"Oh, yeah". Val awkwardly stood up "I used to take jujutsu when I was like eight, I stopped going at thirteen though". She told ZhenZhen.

ZhenZhen smiled and turned her flashlight on, shining it around the room as they looked around it.

Both of them gasped as they saw an dead girl, blood running down her lip, well, it was mostly scattered around her too.

"Holy shit. . ." Val said, and they then continued to look around again, looking at all the pipes and wires.

They looked by the wall, looking down to see another dead body near it.

And more, mostly by the door "switches". ZhenZhen muttered and Val turned to her.

They looked at one of the white boxes but couldn't find the switches they were hoping to find.

* . °•|•° °•|•° . *

Alex climbed up onto the pole, making sure not to look down as Marcus looked up at him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Marcus called out to the red head.

"Uh, yeah, yeah I'm fine". Alex told him, trying to calm the older boys nerves.

* . °•|•° °•|•° . *

Both ZhenZhen and Val looked at the corridor, using their flashlights to look around.

Val shined her flashlight up, looking around all the pipes, the lights above were flickering on and off.

It reminded her of horror movies, or more specifically the movie 'Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark' she always watches that movie, it's one of her favorite, even bought the book.