Chapter Nine

𝕶𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕲𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓

𝕶𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕲𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓

"Oooou Kentrell right thereeee."

I'm sitting right there watching this girl make food and she making it seem like a porno.

"Niyah just cut the fucking steak god damn." She looked at him and then sighed. "I'm trying to fucking savor the moment."

"Damn y'all bald headed ass hoes ain't gon ask me if I want a plate." I looked up and seen KD and I got up to dap him. "Wassup slime." KD shrugged looking at the steak.

He frowned before covering his nose. "Yo shit burnt." Niyah hit him upside the head and I laughed. "Fuck wrong with cho' period blood smelling ass." Niyah punched him and he fell to the ground dramatically fake crying...I think.

"get cho' ugly long ears having ass up."

Oh she going on his ass now.

"How the fuck you got a big ass head, but dumb as fuck?" KD got up flicking her off and walking out the room.

"TEN IN THIS BI-" He was caught off by Niyah punching the shit out his ass.

"And why the fuck you ALWAYS yelling? Shut the fuck up!"

Ben looked at her cracking his knuckles.

"Awww shit they finna f-"

Damn she just clocked BabyJoe too

"Why the fuck yo broke ass instigating? Get a day job cause your music failed."

It's just me and Boomer I hope he don't say shit.

"Sis calm down." Boomer said as he massaged her shoulders. "She cranky cause she ain't ate." I said and he nodded understandingly.

She looked at me before smiling. "Trell, you look so pretty."

I mugged her "The fuck?"

She nodded and I shook my head. "Yhu getting TOO bold na."

She didn't say anything just looked at me until Boomer brought her plate.

It was Steak, Mashed Potatoes, A red wine, and green beans.

That shit lows made me hungry. "Her bipolar ass!" Ben yelled as she started eating. Boomer winked at me before running out the room.

"Mane you is something else, what the fuck?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"Sorry potato, am I eating your mama or sum?"

Yeah I'm finna beat this bitch ass

"Niyah stop playing with me."

She chuckled before tilting her head. "You look like a fucking controller all them buttons on yo head."

I got up grabbing her neck tightly and leaning towards her. "You need to chill the fuck out."

She mugged me covering her mouth. "You need a fucking toothbrush."

I know she lying cause I just brushed my grillz

"Ight you trippin na, I'll talk to you later."

I let her go going back upstairs with Ben and nem'

"She was finna beat cho' ass Top." I laughed hardly and he looked at me confused

"She know better."

I heard her ass yell all the way from downstairs "Ion know shit!"

I smacked my lips lighting my blunt up. "Shut cho' pug looking ass up."

She ain't say shit else after that though, like I said

She knows better

________________

👋💚