Chapter Ten

3 months later

𝕶𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕲𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓

𝕶𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕲𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓

We all great, in the eyes of the nation

This for my fans, they understand we will always and forever be great

Chances i take it came in contact with the stranges

There's been alot of shit going on sense I got famous,  that shit blow me sometimes

Its like it will take im analyze by the painless 

Niggas who don't know shit I felt be judging me. If you was in my shoes I would want yo see you do better

It's like everyday the people around me steady changing

I ain't have nobody but my niggas and Niyah and even I question them sometimes.

How im post to look out for you when you was never there for a nigga

Jania asked me for 50,000 yesterday. She got a new nigga and everything so the fuck I look like?

Ain't enough weed to fill the gar you wouldn't even match with a nigga 

That nigga KD used to be on some hoe shit.
I was interrupted out my thoughts by Niyah sitting next to me on my phone.

I'm starting to trust her

I know it's been 3 months but she really be doing some real as shit, I had a argument with Arabian and she told me how I was wrong for hitting her.

I need someone to tell me that shit sometimes, Yaya used to do that shit but she stopped like she ain't care.

"Wassam wit'chu?" She looked up from her phone then back at it.

She ignoring me?

"I ain't even did shit to yhu, fuck you doin allat fa?" She didn't even respond.

She gave a slight sigh as I watched her stand up. "Kentrell tell your hoes to stop coming for me before I beat they ass."

Her and Brianna been beefing ever since I announced her as my bestfriend.

"Fuck dem' they ain't shit."

She shook her head. "No Kentrell they something to feel close enough to attack me, I'm beating her ass."

Brianna known for talking shit but will cry up a good ass sob story.

"I'm telling yhu this ain't what you wanna go thru." I tried to warn that Brianna was gon make her the bad guy.

"Fine Kentrell get your fucking hoe then before I do." I ain't even say shit just watched her type away on her phone.

She ain't talk to me all day and come with this shit?

"I'm going to the studio."

She nodded standing up. "Ok bestfriend I'm going Tay house."

That's her nigga, I don't like his woman beating ass. She think ion know data shit but I do.

Ian doing shit though cause she gon hate me way before thanking me.

I got this new bitch though, her name Jazlyn, she a lil pressure and freaky as hell Sugar go good with alot of shit fr fr, but anyways I'm really going to the studio ian fucking with her ass.

𝕵𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍/𝕹𝖆𝖎

𝕵𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍/𝕹𝖆𝖎

I don't know what's wrong with Ken but I'm not going to push it.

It's like he has been so mean and aggressive lately. I don't know what he has going on but I'm not going to pretend to care. Like in all honesty that shit blowing me.

Anyway I'm on my way to Ejayy house and I already know what's on my mind. I'm not a virgin, Ejayy would be my second body.

I haven't had sex with him yet but I plan to today. The first time I had sex I was drunk. I don't know what got into me but I lost control and that happened. The nigga dead though which is crazy cause I could've been his last lil pleasure before dying.

I left the house going to my car. I've been here for a while. I've been visiting Houston but I eventually got convinced to move in with Kentrell.

I get my own side of the house with it's own kitchen and everything. Ken is on my side most of the time though just to keep me company.

My girlfriend bestfriend Clora called me and I answered.

"Heyy Younggirl"

"Girl bye."
"What you doing?"

"On my way to Ejayy house, planning on something."

"Ouuu shit."

𝕶𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕲𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓

𝕶𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕲𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓

"And I hope, I hope everyone
Everyone I have been in a relationship with. Find someone that make them more happy than I ever did, Even tho I know you bullshitin'...And be like you don't...But I know you love me....Slatt."

Jania....Blasian...Blue...Iyanna...Nisha, NIA so many I fucking lost.....

I felt something magical happen, my eyes started to tingle and that shit kinda burned.

A tear fell and I held my head continuing in the mic.

"When it all comes down, I been here for too long....And I still can't believe that I didn't moved on."

I'm lying I want Nene but then again a part of me don't. I want Nisha, I miss her touch....I want Naija...(A/N sorry don't worry about the last one)

This finna be a venting ass session....