Chapter Twelve

Janiyah Davison

"Riding real fast muthafuck a cop car!!" I yelled looking in the mirror throwing up....whatever the fuck this is.

"Intercept the past on yo ass!" I did a spin before slipping. Loud footsteps was heard as Ben peaked in with his gun.

He looked at me and held his hand out so I could get up. "Sis wha the fuck yhu got goin' on?" We laughed as I looked at the time. "I was trying to dance but I'm gonna be late to pick up my frienddd."

He put his gun up before looking at his phone too. "Shii yhu needa ride?" I shook my head no rushing over to my dresser. "Where's Trell?" I asked raising an eyebrow as I put on my black hoodie. "Shii he at the studio wit Rich, I'm bouta go so of yhu need anythang call me or Trell."

I nodded grabbing my keys and leaving out the room. I made my way downstairs and pulled out my phone checking the time again and bumped straight into somebody.

"Well bitch excuse you." She said mugging me and I looked her up and down.

You see there's one thing in my book I'll always stand by:

It's NEVER too late nor early for a ass whoopin'

And yes my kids will very much hate getting in trouble.

"Bitches bump into you and act like they can't speak, rude."

Kayy doesn't like me at all, she swore me and Kentrell had something going on but we just friends. She really just be trying to get under my skin.

"Kayy wait aren't you pregnant? I'm so sorry." I chuckled cause she knows damn well she wrong for trying to trap my good sir.

"He's still with me even after he found out so ha!"

She must be stupid...

"I can't count on my hands how many hoes I seen him bring in here this past month, babes you really not special. And you got a hoe ass nigga too."

Kentrell walked in and this bitch started fake crying. He ran up to her examining her before looking at me.

"Fuck you do to her mane?" I mugged him shaking my head trying to walk past but he pushed me back getting all up in my face. "Bitch you don't hear me talking to you!?"

I'm about to fight both of they ass.

"I didn't do shit to the hoe she just started crying when you walked in." He looked at me before pushing me.

"The fuck? Bitch don't touch me." I said slapping him dead in his face. "Why you lying you just hit me!" Kayy said making his eyes darken.

"You hit ha?" I looked at her pinching my nose. "No, I smell the fish all the way over here. Something phony and stank."

He grabbed my shoulders shaking me hard as fuck. "The fuck is wrong with you dumb BITCH."

It's like it echoed in my head.

Bitch
Bitch
ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ

I snapped pushing Kentrell off me and spraying him with my pepper spray before punching Kayy dead in her nose.

I could feel it break but I didn't feel bad.

"I'm gone you dent headed BITCH"

I mocked storming out the house.
______________
..

Vote🦍
My bad for taking so long, I had this mf for a minute-