Chapter Thirteen

Janiyah Davison

"Yes and then the nigga had the nerve to believe her and then girl AND THEN this nigga called me a bitchhh

"Yes and then the nigga had the nerve to believe her and then girl AND THEN this nigga called me a bitchhh." I squinted my eyes like I really couldn't see something. "He didn't even add bad in front of it he just straight up said bitch."

After that little petty argument me and Kentrell had, I still went to go get my friend cause I was bored and now I really needed somebody to mess with since FuckBoy Always Bipolar Again wanted to go and call me a bitch like he was stupid or something. If I would've called him a bitch first though I would have been crazy wouldn't I? Fucked up ass society.

Anyways Burma just got off her flight and she said she was hungry so we pulled up to the McDonalds drive-thru and now we waiting for our turn. Weird ass thing to want after a 7 hour flight cause I would've wanted a juicy ass steak and some mash potatoes and some wine, but baby might be on a budget. Whatever she want we rocking with cause dats my friend, the fuck.

"That nigga is trippingggg, is he fine though?" I just shrugged leaning my head against the door window

"That nigga is trippingggg, is he fine though?" I just shrugged leaning my head against the door window. "That nigga ugly as hell." She ain't say shit and I didn't either we just bussed out laughing. "Was it big?" I looked at her with my face scrunched up, cause what the hell? "I didn't fuck the nigga Burma, I just live...lived with the guy." She gave me a surprised look and I blank faced her. "So you moving out cause of a stupid ass argument y'all had over his side hoe?" I nodded looking out the window and sung. "Yes yes." 

I heard her phone vibrate and she answered getting on the phone so I just shut up. 
"Hello?"

"No, I left it on the counter....I'm sorry, please no."
I turned to look at her and this bitch was as scared as a fucking ghost. "No, I'm sorry."

Who the fuck is she saying sorry to much to? I snatched the phone putting it on speaker and the nigga was going off. "IMMA PUNCH YOU IN YOUR SHIT BURMA, YOU FUCKING USELESS, THATS WHY EVERYBODY GAVE UP ON YOU BITCH!" I blinked my eyes dramatically and looked at Burma who was about to cry. I put the phone on mute and tilted my head cause this hoe better start explaining. "Janiyah give it back please." 

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"He isn't going to hit you." She burst into tears after that and I looked to see that nigga had hung up. "What-"

__________________________________________________________

New character introduced...yet she isn't as happy as she seems...
Who was that man on the phone? It seems Niyah recognized it but from where...

Comment and tell me what you think, AND VOTE MF