Chapter 1

This is based on the anime series one piece, i did not own the characters and story are fictional. The point of this story are to create a side story of two characters. The pictures aren't mine either.

SABAODY HUMAN AUCTION

Trafalgar Law and his Heart Pirate Crew attend the Human Auction in Sabaody. He laid his back relaxing his body while sitting and watching as the auctioneer sold human as slave. Captain Kidd was also there and noticed Law (as he point his middle finger towards Kidd) with a smirk on his face. They both are one of the Worst Generation Pirate and rival.

Time passed as few human had been auctioned, suddenly Luffy and Mugiwara Crew bust in the Human Auction causing huge ruckus

Time passed as few human had been auctioned, suddenly Luffy and Mugiwara Crew bust in the Human Auction causing huge ruckus. Which makes Law and Captain Kidd stays to watch the show. As Luffy punched a Celestial Dragon, everyone was utterly shocked, which makes Law smirked as he wonder what is Luffy thinking by doing such act.

Law was interested with Luffy as he amazed and wants to know more about Mugiwara Crew. But he tend to keep a low profile and plan to escape from the situation using his ability to teleport himself and his crew out of the auction house. When he about to make his way out, he noticed a tall, jet black hair woman standing calmly with no reaction on her face regarding to the ruckus that Luffy started.

Law stopped and wonder who is that woman with poker face despite the chaos in the auction house.  He doesn't know why but she makes him wants to know about her.

LAW
"Who is that woman?" He pointed with his eyes.

BEPO
"Huh ? Ouuhhh, thats Nico Robin one of the Mugiwara Crew"

LAW
"Nico Robin... I wonder.."

As he's watching her, Robin suddenly shift her eyes to his eyes and just staring at him with her poker face. Law was surprised and break the eye contact as he was embarrassed by getting caught watching her. He tend to look at Robin again by thinking that Robin didn't notice him but Robin didn't even move or flinch from her staring. Law quickly avoid the eye contact.  Robin just left a smirk once she noticed Law was staring at her.

ROBIN
"Interesting..."

Law was so embarrassed and his face turned red as tomato as he covered his face with his palm to hide the embarrassment. Suddenly the place was filled with Marine soldiers and they were attacking Mugiwara Crew. At that point he saw Robin's power and ability where she can duplicate her body parts from any surface.  Robin calmly handle few enemy with her signature hand crossed cracking the bones of the enemies.

  Robin calmly handle few enemy with her signature hand crossed cracking the bones of the enemies