Chapter 24

OROCHI CASTLE

Robin was invited to Orochi's banquet where all of the Orochi's subordinates will attend. This is where she will collect information about their plan. She also went on searching for hidden Poneglyph in the Orochi's castle. But her mission failed when she got caught red handed by the Orochi's people. She quickly went to the banquet to avoid getting caught.

While she's with Orochi, the people who caught her are on their way to search for Robin. Brook helps Robin to get herself out from the castle which led them to abort the mission. She managed to get herself out of the castle, but the enemy are still chasing her. As she was running for her life through the town, she saw a man's shadow at the end of the alley. A shadow of the man she knew. It's Trafalgar Law..

 It's Trafalgar Law

ROBIN
"Torao kun !"

Law turned his head to the left and saw Robin running towards him. Robin throw herself into Law's arm and point her finger to the people who chasing her. Without wasting any seconds, Law put his arm around Robin and create his room force field and teleport themselves into the woods.

LAW
"Nico-ya ! What happened?"

ROBIN
"I got caught snooping around in Orochi castle while i was investigating about the hidden Poneglyph. They attempted to kill me when they found out I was lying about my identity.." she panting while explaining.

LAW
"What ?! Did you got hurt ?" he gritted his teeth angrily.

ROBIN
"No, I used my shadow clone to investigate. They caught my shadow clone instead of me"

LAW
"Shadow clone ? Wait, you can do shadow clone ??!!"

ROBIN
"Now is not the time to be a fanboy for ninja's move"

Law was surprised that Robin could do a shadow clone. It reminds him when he ask Raizo to show his ninja move. And the fact that Robin could do it to are even a bonus to him. Sure she can duplicate her body all over the place like a ninja, but a shadow clone ? She duplicates her whole body is on another level. As if its nothing compare to Doflamingo who had to use string to create a double. All it takes for her is to cross and hand to create her double. Law's face are blushed when he thinks Robin are kinda cool with her devil fruit. He fell for her even more. As they were hiding, the ninja of Orochi's went on full search as Law were looking towards them from a far.

 As they were hiding, the ninja of Orochi's went on full search as Law were looking towards them from a far