Chapter 25

EBISU TOWN

Soon after they arrived in Ebisu town where Kanjuro, Franky, and Usopp are waiting. The girls went inside the room to get dress properly while Law and Sanji are bickering over Robin outside of the house..

SANJI
"Oii Torao!"

Law didn't mind and ignore him at first, but then Sanji came closer and grab Law's in the collar...

SANJI
"Oii I'm talking to you ! You bastard !"

LAW
"What the hell do you want ?!"

SANJI
"What did you do to Robin-chan during my absent ?!"

Law grab Sanji's in the collar..

LAW
"What's that got to do with you !?"

SANJI
"My beloved Robin-chan.. she must be forced by you !"

LAW
"She did not, you bastard !"

SANJI
"Oh my Robin-chan, Im sorry for leaving you without seeing you first at Zou.."

Sanji cried at the corner..

LAW
"Tsk, you're the one who left to get married with Big Mom's daughter.." he hissed..

SANJI
"That's it ! She must be devastated knowing that I was about to get married to Pudding-chan !"

"Aarrgh my Robin-chan must be broken and missed me cause she didn't get the chance to confess to me !!!"

Said Sanji while doing his noodle dance and hearts coming out of his eyes..

LAW
"She did not you asshole !"

SANJI
"You bastard take advantage on Robin-chan while she was mourning for me ! Give Robin-chan back !"

LAW
"Like hell i would give her to anyone else !"

Then the girls came out of the room and saw the two adult man fighting over stupid things

NAMI
"Torao really head over heels on you Robin"

ROBIN
"Fufufufu"

Sanji saw Robin and quickly got himself in the house and ran to her..

SANJI
"ROOOBIIINNN- CHWAANN !!"

ROBIN
"Ara, Sanji-kun.." she smiled

SANJI
"Robin-chan ! You look sooo beautifullll after you dressed up !"

Robin giggled while Law came inside the house and pulled Robin into his arms..

LAW
"Stay away from her you pervert !"

Just when Sanji going to kick Law, Nami grab Sanji beat him until his face swollen..